Dismissal from Airforce 21 yrs ago. Can I now file against dismissal ?

May I file a case after dismissal from AIR force 21years back on AWL bases could not file as got my discharge certificate in 2016

You may prefer an OA before the AFT regional bench but you must have to make your stand clear avout the delay which has occured for not filling of the case. In all these days and you must have the representations which you made to the authorities about the discharge certificate

Yes. You can file case now and give this explanation for delay and also give other explanations. Additionally, even if you are not reinstated ultimately or even during this case you can seperately apply / file for a type of pension which if you get will make you ex serviceman and you will get all ex serviceman priviliges such as Canteen, petrol pump allotment, etc. Contact knowledgable Advocate since only he will be able to work on all these angles.

Popular Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers

Shaniwar Peth, Pune
Advocate Divesh Sharma
Chitrakoot, Jaipur
Advocate Pritesh A Burad
Thane (w), Thane

Yes you can try by challenging the dismissal order
But with that you also have to satisfy the court for taking so long for not challenging the same till date
If the court is satisfied you have bright chances