Dismissal from Airforce 21 yrs ago. Can I now file against dismissal ?

May I file a case after dismissal from AIR force 21years back on AWL bases could not file as got my discharge certificate in 2016

Answers (3)

310 votes

You may prefer an OA before the AFT regional bench but you must have to make your stand clear avout the delay which has occured for not filling of the case. In all these days and you must have the representations which you made to the authorities about the discharge certificate

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

142 votes

Yes. You can file case now and give this explanation for delay and also give other explanations. Additionally, even if you are not reinstated ultimately or even during this case you can seperately apply / file for a type of pension which if you get will make you ex serviceman and you will get all ex serviceman priviliges such as Canteen, petrol pump allotment, etc. Contact knowledgable Advocate since only he will be able to work on all these angles.

Popular Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
25 years Experience
Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
District and Sessions Court, Ambala
6 years Experience
Advocate Divesh Sharma
Chitrakoot, Jaipur
4 years Experience
335 votes

Yes you can try by challenging the dismissal order
But with that you also have to satisfy the court for taking so long for not challenging the same till date
If the court is satisfied you have bright chances

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles