Disability pension on medical grounds as served IAF for 7 years

Myself seavsd IAF for 7 years n 25 days n was discharged on medical grounds found medically unfit with 50 percent disability(psychiatriec disorder ). I have filed an O.A. With AFT ,MUMBAI . Please guide me further and also about the fees of lawer. Thanking u..

Dear Client,
Has the OA being filed by you in person or through some advocate? Further getting the relief as asked is possible.

As all the facts are documentary based, it would be difficult to advice you at this stage. Kindly visit our office with the copy of OA and related documents. As per our records, AFT is a clean Tribunal and if the rules/guidelines are violated, we can expect justice.

Expert Jurist LLP

Popular Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers

Shaniwar Peth, Pune
Advocate Divesh Sharma
Chitrakoot, Jaipur
Advocate Pritesh A Burad
Thane (w), Thane