Criminal case lodged and suspension given how to revoke suspension

Criminal case is lodged on me u/s 294 353 and i m civil defence employee but I m in suspension now.i also filed case for quashing fIR in gauhati high court and same to be accepted and further proceeding is carried by high court.so any provision to be lift out my suspensions.

The High Court has powers to quash FIR. If you have approached high court then wait for outcome. The facts provided are insufficient for any further advise. You may contact with details if you so desire.

Hi, what for you have filed case in High Court, From your query it is not possible to know the complete facts of the case and in this situation it is difficult to clarify and advise you correctly. You are suggested to provide the complete facts.
Thanks and regards

Popular Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers

Advocate JV Bhosale
Fort, Mumbai
Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
District and Sessions Court, Ambala