Criminal case lodged and suspension given how to revoke suspension

Criminal case is lodged on me u/s 294 353 and i m civil defence employee but I m in suspension now.i also filed case for quashing fIR in gauhati high court and same to be accepted and further proceeding is carried by high any provision to be lift out my suspensions.

Answers (2)

261 votes

The High Court has powers to quash FIR. If you have approached high court then wait for outcome. The facts provided are insufficient for any further advise. You may contact with details if you so desire.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

77 votes

Hi, what for you have filed case in High Court, From your query it is not possible to know the complete facts of the case and in this situation it is difficult to clarify and advise you correctly. You are suggested to provide the complete facts.
Thanks and regards

Popular Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience
Advocate JV Bhosale
Fort, Mumbai
12 years Experience
Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
District and Sessions Court, Ambala
7 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles