Can I call for court of inquiry by service after normal discharge

After getting normal discharge from armed force service and received the discharge book,LPC etc. Can I called for court of inquiry by service? What are the specific reason for calling? Kindly clarify

You may be called for court of inquiry in regard to the things/incidents happened while in service. Please note that you will be eligible for the service benefits as if you are still serving during period of court of inquiry.

Dear concerned,
It is best to meet some eminent lawyer who is practising in AFT and can support u to file and defend u by means of protesting u in the court and further u can write to the department as u are not free as of now so whenever will be free will meet for the same .
Regards

Popular Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers

Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
District and Sessions Court, Ambala
Advocate Divesh Sharma
Chitrakoot, Jaipur