Can I call for court of inquiry by service after normal discharge

After getting normal discharge from armed force service and received the discharge book,LPC etc. Can I called for court of inquiry by service? What are the specific reason for calling? Kindly clarify

Answers (2)

309 votes

Dear concerned,
It is best to meet some eminent lawyer who is practising in AFT and can support u to file and defend u by means of protesting u in the court and further u can write to the department as u are not free as of now so whenever will be free will meet for the same .

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

92 votes

You may be called for court of inquiry in regard to the things/incidents happened while in service. Please note that you will be eligible for the service benefits as if you are still serving during period of court of inquiry.

Popular Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate JV Bhosale
Fort, Mumbai
13 years Experience
Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
Punjab and Haryana High Court, Chandigarh
8 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles