Can army man widow take pension after remarriage

Sir if a army man widow can continue pention after remarriage if yes what will be the process

Answers (2)

As per latest guidelines 30% pension is payable to widow after remarriage if she does not support children If she does 60% is admissible.
In case the person is denied pension a petition can be filed in AFT

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.


From your query it is not possible to know the complete facts of the case and in this situation it is difficult to clarify and advise you correctly. You are suggested to provide the complete facts.
Thanks and regards

Popular Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Unmesh Gopal Dindore
Shaniwar Peth, Pune
11 years Experience
Advocate Divesh Sharma
Chitrakoot, Jaipur
4 years Experience
Advocate Pritesh A Burad
Thane (w), Thane
6 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Is 70 yrs old widowed daughter of Ex Servicmen(Army /Hony Capt) having no source of Income, authorised grant of family pension. Unfortunately her husb…

Read More

promotion not given to me due to "Good" in confidential report one year only in railway. i have got 'outstanding' in year 2010-11, v…

Read More

To get my 24 years service Military pension as was rejected as went on absence without leave after rejecting my premature retirement application…

Read More

I want challenge a punishment awarded by my commanding officer ,I filled a statutory complain but no response…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue