Absent from military training without leave how can I rejoin

Hi sar I started to my basic military traning on25june 2015.after 4monts my mind is mantely disturb so I absent without leave in traning more than 30days totally 80days absent. Finally I rejoin the camp but my co says you absent without leave more than 30days so you can't traning. You are discharged from service. Sar can I rejoin in service. Please help me.

Answers (1)

83 votes

You have not given full details of your case. You must explain why you left training, did you proceed on leave, or just left the camp. However, I presume that you left on your own and returned on your own. Obviously, in a disciplined force, there is no place for such misdemeanors. However, if you overstayed leave granted, you can have a try at submitting an application to CO of training institute explaining reasons of leaving training. You may be allowed to rejoin in next course, if you fulfill the age requirements. Else you have taken a decision to leave service on your own and are liable for consequences.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience
Advocate JV Bhosale
Fort, Mumbai
12 years Experience
Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
District and Sessions Court, Ambala
7 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles