Absent from military training without leave how can I rejoin

Hi sar I started to my basic military traning on25june 2015.after 4monts my mind is mantely disturb so I absent without leave in traning more than 30days totally 80days absent. Finally I rejoin the camp but my co says you absent without leave more than 30days so you can't traning. You are discharged from service. Sar can I rejoin in service. Please help me.

You have not given full details of your case. You must explain why you left training, did you proceed on leave, or just left the camp. However, I presume that you left on your own and returned on your own. Obviously, in a disciplined force, there is no place for such misdemeanors. However, if you overstayed leave granted, you can have a try at submitting an application to CO of training institute explaining reasons of leaving training. You may be allowed to rejoin in next course, if you fulfill the age requirements. Else you have taken a decision to leave service on your own and are liable for consequences.

Popular Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers

Advocate JV Bhosale
Fort, Mumbai
Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
District and Sessions Court, Ambala