Where should a firm apply to become an arbitrator in India?

Where should a firm apply to become an arbitrator in India?

Answers (2)

Your question is either incomplete or uninformed. Please look at the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 for clarification to your question. Alternatively refer the Legal Services Authority Act. Hope you will get your answer.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

If the firm is in the line of Arbitrator, it would know it. If a firm is having experts who can conduct arbitration in a single or multiple areas, it needs to frame its own rules and regulations, forms, procedures, time limitation to conduct arbitration (which is one year in case of domestic arbitration). The firm need to have income tax registration, PAN, service tax registration, profession tax registration and more importantly place for organising arbitration. Then, publicise.

Popular Arbitration Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Arbitration Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

i have airtel ph wires gong over my property and DB (box gives conection to others customer) installed on my wall we gave no permission to any one for…

Read More

i got engaged in November. Me and my parents went to the girls family and engagement was arranged. They cancelled and postponed the marriage from Apri…

Read More

I have an award in my favour in an arbitration held in Singapore. How do i enforce it in India. Respondent is in MUmbai…

Read More

We had a comercial property but due to some financial problem my grandfather had to sell the property and at that time we had taken a shop on rent the…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue