What is the time limitation for execution of arbitral award

what is the time limit to file execution for the arbitator award. incase if the arbitator award been paswsed at delhi where to file execution can the abrbitator award been passed at delhi can i file a execution in ambala directly if their is any objection in the legal

Arbitrator award execution can be filed where agreement MoU has been executed. You have to file the execution petition in the area of civil court jurisdiction. Under amended provisions in appeal any operation of the award stay has not provided than you Can file execution Proceeding.

You may file execution of arbitration award after 4 months from date of passing award, in case award is not challenged during this time u/s 34 of the act. Though there is no embargo on filing execution earlier, however usually courts may grant stay on execution if award is challenged under section 34.

In the event suit property wholly or in part is located in ambala you may file execution directly in ambala, else in Delhi or the place where suit property or accounts of JD are located.

Popular Arbitration Lawyers