STOCKS AND EQUITY :Is Yahoo chat mode of receiving orders legal?

1.STOCKS AND EQUITY :Is Yahoo chat mode of receiving stock/equity related orders legal? Is the company required to maintain a copy of the log? 2. Opposite party did unauthorized trades and says She executed all the trades in her account through her servicing branch. I was never given a document stating which branch was my servicing branch.

Yahoo Chat mode is a very weak way of communication or placing orders. In any case, the company is required to maintain logs. any trading done has to be with sufficient instructions, Please provide further details for a clear advice.

Popular Arbitration Lawyers