How to deal with delay in results by university

Sir staff selection commission has issued notification for chsl 2015 examination in April 2015 so they conducted exam in Nov Dec 2015 and after great delay they issued result in July 2016 after that they decided to conduct tier 2 of same examination in sept 2016 and declare the result of same in Dec 2016 they conducted typing that is tier 3 from Feb to march 2017 now some candidates file case against ssc for not checking their tier 2 copies for various reasons and now ssc has said that they will not issue result until all case against ssc is resolved now after almost 2 years they are deliberately doing that holding result they are pushing the future of 40000 students for 10 students plz guide us what to do what is next step plz sir

Answers (3)

A writ petition can be filed with supportive documents within jurisdiction of the High Court under Article 226. That the fastest and easy remedy. You may consider representation also to concern board.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

As you said SSC it declare the result and some students have filed the petition against SSC for same. You clearify from them what reason they have provided for not declaring and asked them to file an application for declaring of result of those students which they have checked. If you don't then u have to wait for judgement. Kindly do this as early as possible.

Popular Arbitration Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience

Unless there is a stay in the case filed, the result cannot be withheld. You would need to file appropriate proceedings in court directing them to issue the result and act expeditiously In the interest of the students and In terms of the rules.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Arbitration Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

I am a police constable working under Bargarh police district. On 6.5.17 IIC prakash Karna of Paikmal PS falsely registered one 354 IPC case against m…

Read More

I availed a car loan from toyota. due to 2 EMI unpaid they initiated arbitration. I requested to come and collect the EMI to collection agent. But the…

Read More

Sir, I am working in PSu and I am under bond for 5 years for 2 lakhs and I served 4 years and 3 months, Now I got offer in other PSU and they are ask…

Read More

can tell the court agreement got destroyed in flood n hey natural clamity can hapen with anyone n photcopy gone wit the goods. when forcefully took ov…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue