How to deal with delay in results by university

Sir staff selection commission has issued notification for chsl 2015 examination in April 2015 so they conducted exam in Nov Dec 2015 and after great delay they issued result in July 2016 after that they decided to conduct tier 2 of same examination in sept 2016 and declare the result of same in Dec 2016 they conducted typing that is tier 3 from Feb to march 2017 now some candidates file case against ssc for not checking their tier 2 copies for various reasons and now ssc has said that they will not issue result until all case against ssc is resolved now after almost 2 years they are deliberately doing that holding result they are pushing the future of 40000 students for 10 students plz guide us what to do what is next step plz sir

A writ petition can be filed with supportive documents within jurisdiction of the High Court under Article 226. That the fastest and easy remedy. You may consider representation also to concern board.

As you said SSC it declare the result and some students have filed the petition against SSC for same. You clearify from them what reason they have provided for not declaring and asked them to file an application for declaring of result of those students which they have checked. If you don't then u have to wait for judgement. Kindly do this as early as possible.

Popular Arbitration Lawyers

Unless there is a stay in the case filed, the result cannot be withheld. You would need to file appropriate proceedings in court directing them to issue the result and act expeditiously In the interest of the students and In terms of the rules.