One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Manisha T Karia

Advocate Manisha T Karia

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 5+ user ratings
Defence Colony, Delhi
21 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Civil, Consumer Court, Criminal, GST, Patent, Supreme Court, Tax, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Gujarati, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Manisha T Karia has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 21 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Manisha T Karia's office is in Defence Colony, Delhi.
  • Competition Commission of India,
  • Delhi High Court,
  • National Commission (NCDRC),
  • National Green Tribunal (NGT),
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Questions Answered by Advocate Manisha T Karia Received mail for copyright infringement what to do IP technology transfer between company & University of Delhi