Clarification on execution of award under MSME Act, 2006

Is there any other any recourse available particularly matter related to MSME Act-2006 before filling award with respective applicable court to recover money? because our purpose is to recover money and money only. I think execution procedure will take long period isn't it?

Yes if the award was already given by the MSME Court then you can use that award and file application under NCLT as award in you favour means that the amount was not disputed amount that means you can file an application before NCLT and you will recover you amount in short span of time

Popular Arbitration Lawyers