Clarification on execution of award under MSME Act, 2006

 Is there any other any recourse available particularly matter related to MSME Act-2006 before filling award with respective applicable court to recover money? because our purpose is to recover money and money only. I think execution procedure will take long period isn't it?

Answers (1)

348 votes

Yes if the award was already given by the MSME Court then you can use that award and file application under NCLT as award in you favour means that the amount was not disputed amount that means you can file an application before NCLT and you will recover you amount in short span of time

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Arbitration Lawyers

Advocate Ricky Chopra
Sector - 49, Gurgaon
18 years Experience
Advocate Ricky Chopra
Karkardooma Court, Delhi
18 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Arbitration Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles