One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Yogesh Goel

Advocate Yogesh Goel

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.7 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoTri Nagar, Delhi
LawRato14 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Court Marriage, Criminal, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Labour & Service, NCLT, Patent, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Yogesh Goel has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Yogesh provides services in various field of civil laws, criminal laws, trademark & copyright related matters, family law, consumer cases, landlord/tenant matters, revenue related matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Yogesh enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2010. He is a member of the Saket Court Bar Association, Tis Hazari Court Bar Association and Delhi Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/1956/2010
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Tis Hazari

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Yogesh Goel. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Yogesh Goel

Q: Can I use name already registered by someone for my company?

Hi, Let's assume that there is a training company called ABC. and they have a training program called XYZ. they have registered XYZ as a trademark. I am starting a new training company and i really like the name XYZ. can i use it? i am not stealing the company's name, its their training program. Is it okay if I use the name XYZ as the name of my training company, can it cause me a trouble later? Thank you.

Advocate Yogesh Goel answered
If a person has a registered trade mark in his name, you are not authorized to use that trade mark as the same amounts to Infringment & passing off the registered trade mark which is punishable under section 103/104 of the Trade Marks Act,1999 with imprisonment upto 3 years and fine upto Rs. 200000/-. Also the proprietor of the registered trade mark can file civil litigation agaisnt you for using/infringing the trade mark and also claim damages. So I sincerely advice you not to sue the registered trade mark as it may give you trouble later.

Q: Parents locked me for having affair with a boy what action can I take?

My parents came to know about my affair,they over reacted and have grounded me . I have kept my promise and no more contact the boy. The have sort of locked me up. I can not tolerate this. what can I do in this case

Advocate Yogesh Goel answered
In this case you can lodge a police complaint against your parents for wrongful confinement. Punishment for wrongful confinement depends on the no. of days a person is confined. Upto 2 days, it is imprisonment upto 1 year, or with fine or with both. For three days to 9 days, it is imprisonment upto 2 year, or with fine or with both. For ten or more days, it is imprisonment upto3 year and shall also be liable to fine.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Yogesh Goel

Can Advocate Yogesh Goel represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Yogesh Goel can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Yogesh Goel?

When you meet with Advocate Yogesh Goel for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Yogesh Goel?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Yogesh Goel, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Yogesh Goel?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Yogesh Goel, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Yogesh Goel?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Yogesh Goel regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Yogesh Goel?

The cost of hiring Advocate Yogesh Goel can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.