One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Vishnu Dutt Sharma

Advocate Vishnu Dutt Sharma

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoKarkardooma Court, Delhi
LawRato13 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Vishnu Dutt Sharma has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Vishnu provides services in various fields of cheque bounce matters, criminal matters, divorce matters, family matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Vishnu enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2010. He is the member of the Shahdara Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/698/2010

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Vishnu Dutt Sharma. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Vishnu Dutt Sharma

Q: How can I claim my jewellery back if mutual consent petition filed

I am 29 yr old female married in Delhi. My husband didn't want to continue the marriage, so he pressurized, and threatened me and made me sign Mutual consent divorce petition without Alimony. He threatened that he will insult my parents if they come to know about this divorce, and he wanted me to live in his house till the second petition. He didn't even want me to tell about divorce to my in-laws. He thought they would try to patch up things, which he didn't want. So I have not received any jewelry or my money which I had spent on his family for the last one year. Since I have already signed the petition, under pressure which stated I have received the settlement, I am afraid that he will not keep his word, and will not give anything back to me. I have now told everything to my parents, and his in-laws. I also don't want to continue this marriage, I just want the settlement amount and my jewelry. What should be done, in case he does not give the settlement back?

Advocate Vishnu Dutt Sharma answered
Don't worry. Divorce through mutual consent cannot be passed without consent of both parties. You may withdraw your consent anytime if the decree of divorce has not been granted by the court. Ask him to pay you alimony before second motion filed, else if he doesn't agree you have other remedies. Be strong and get your rights..

Q: Parents and relatives threatening if i marry a person of my choice

I am the age of 24 and my bf is of age 28.we want to marry to each other..but when i told my wiah to my parents my relatives came and thretened so many times to kill both of taht time they detained me in house and dont let me to go outdide for job..they also torchured me mentally and physically..i am so job is in kolkata and my bf job is in some other state..i dont want to live with my parents. What action can i take?

Advocate Vishnu Dutt Sharma answered
You can marry a person of your choice if both of you are not minor and not from prohibited relations. You can Lodge a complaint to police station and also ask for protection,, marry with him under Hindu marriage act if both of you are Hindu otherwise marry under special marriage act. And be sure that your marriage is registered legally under above said provisions.

Q: Validity of divorce if alimony installment pending

I am Rajni. I am divorce. I am going to be married to a person who is divorce But he is saying that he has taken divorce but the last installment left to pay to a wife beside it he is also saying that his case is going on a higt court. Can u suggest me boys divorce is valid 2) why is case is going on high court

Advocate Vishnu Dutt Sharma answered
Hallo Rajani,Better you check the details of the case pending against him. In 498a cases the F. I. R. is quashed by high court after all the installment of alimony paid. In this case if decree of divorce has been granted, the divorce is legal, but if FIR is not quashed or alimony not paid it may be wrong to that person

Q: To make a case against my brother

Our home is owned by me and my father. I am having serious personal issue with my brother and I don't want him to stay in my house. Can I legally force him to leave the house? My father will not like this idea but I want to do it. Please help me.

Advocate Vishnu Dutt Sharma answered
Dear, if you are living at your father's home, you can't legally force your brother to leave without your father's consent. You may go to partition of your home if possible. One more thing that it depends the issues you have with your brother, better to consult a lawyer properly

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Vishnu Dutt Sharma

Can Advocate Vishnu Dutt Sharma represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Vishnu Dutt Sharma can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Vishnu Dutt Sharma?

When you meet with Advocate Vishnu Dutt Sharma for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Vishnu Dutt Sharma?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Vishnu Dutt Sharma, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Vishnu Dutt Sharma?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Vishnu Dutt Sharma, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Vishnu Dutt Sharma?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Vishnu Dutt Sharma regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Vishnu Dutt Sharma?

The cost of hiring Advocate Vishnu Dutt Sharma can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.