One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Vishal Yadav

Advocate Vishal Yadav

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoTis Hazari Court, Delhi
LawRato12 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Banking / Finance, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Vishal Yadav has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Vishal provides services in various fields of family matters, consumer court matters, NDPS matters, Prevention of Corruption matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Vishal enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab and Haryana in 2012.

  • Consumer Court, Shalimar Bagh
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Delhi
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Vishal Yadav. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Vishal Yadav

Q: What to do if builder check cheque dishonored

I had given cash of rs 5 lac to one builder company against this I have chq which owner gave me ,chq is dishonoured now ,do I have a remedy?

Advocate Vishal Yadav answered
Indian legal system provide you two types of remedy.1. You may file a complaint case before the concerned area magistrate. Because the dishonoring a cheque is punishable offence U/S 138 N.I Act. And accused shall be punished maximum 2 years of confinement or shall be punished with fine which may extend to maximum twice of the cheque amount.2. You may also file suit for recovery. As per my personal opinion you must go with the first remedy I.e criminal Complaint Under Section 138 N.I Act. And for that you have to sent a legal notice from advocate within the 30 days from the date of dishonor of the cheque.

Q: In which court the complainant should file revision against acquittal

in which courtthe complainant should file revision against acquittal

Advocate Vishal Yadav answered
the cases under 138 N.I Act, if the accused is acquitted by the court then you have only one option, that you have to file the appeal before the Hon'ble High Court. but in case if the court held guilty to accused then the accused have a right to file the appeal against the impugned order before the Session Court.further, after reading the file we will be able to tell more specifically, that the appeal would admit or Not. if you want to discuss further you are free to contact us. we will provide you the legal assistance on very reasonable fees.

Q: I am facing a severe family issue in my life. What are my legal option

Dear Team, I M 28 year male from delhi love with a girl since last 4 year and know her since last 8 year very gud understanding between her and me but in last one since her brother and her father and mother is mently disturb a 29 year male live in her house she tell me that she is my uncle but I don't think so and her behavior is not good for me but very gud for her she sleep with her I see the same many time when I am going her home and sleep in her home any how we get love cum arrange marriage in Apr.,17 since my marriage her behavior not very gud for me and she fight me many time for his uncle and she told me many times want to go her uncle home due to this I object the same and she fight finally she left from my home in June 17 and live with her uncle and file a Court case for dorry, domestic violence and want divoce many time I tried to conveyance her that come back at home but she not ready want divoce what I need to do. She live with me only 53 days please help

Advocate Vishal Yadav answered
you need not to worry about the case file by her for dowry and domestic violence these are the only pressure tactics just to create pressure upon you so that you may bow down before her. there are several ways to remove that pressure. you may easily come out of that pressure but for that you have to more careful and you have to contest the case. you may also file the case under section 9 of Hindu marriage Act against your wife. but first of all you have to make up your mind that what you want ? whether You want to live with her or not? you may discuss your case with me, we will provide you the 100% satisfaction. if you want some further discussion, feel free to contact me.

Q: How to save my Husband from being prosecuted under bigamy

My husband and I married in a Hindu temple few years ago. We lived together for one year. Later we had differences and arguments our marriage life was drowing. No kids. We did not get a divorce. My husband started seeing another woman. I was aware of that. I was not ok with that and spoke to the girl since we thought we needed some time she was aware of our marriage but she ignored me and forced him to marry her. She lived with him for 3 years and have kids with him. Later I started chatting and fighting with my husband on this. My husband started calling me. Now the other woman threatens to file a case on my husband.What can be done.

Advocate Vishal Yadav answered
In that situation you have to tell us what your husban wants? Your husbands second marriage is not valid if he did not get divorce from you. In that case before answer your queries we have to discuss some more things so that the picture became clear.

Q: Wants to File a divorce petition

My husband filed case in 2015 asking for divorce that time i asked for alimony but no results. Now i do not want any alimony i just want simple divorce and peace of mind. How muct time this procedure takes.

Advocate Vishal Yadav answered
If you both are willing to divorce then you may file divorce petition by mutual consent. And within six or seven month you may get the decree for divorce. But for mutual divorce petition both party must be agree for divorce.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Vishal Yadav

Can Advocate Vishal Yadav represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Vishal Yadav can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Vishal Yadav?

When you meet with Advocate Vishal Yadav for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Vishal Yadav?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Vishal Yadav, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Vishal Yadav?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Vishal Yadav, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Vishal Yadav?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Vishal Yadav regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Vishal Yadav?

The cost of hiring Advocate Vishal Yadav can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.