One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Vishal Khattar

Advocate Vishal Khattar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoJangpura Extension, Delhi
LawRato18 years Experience
Practice Areas
Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Civil, Consumer Court, Corporate, Court Marriage, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, International Law, Media and Entertainment, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Vishal Khattar completed his law in the year 2006 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is Consumer Court, International Law, Property, Corporate, Civil, Family and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Vishal enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2006. He is a member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D-1921/2006
  • Consumer Court, Shalimar Bagh
  • Consumer Forum North East, Nand Nagri
  • Consumer Forum North, Tiz Hazari
  • Consumer Forum West, Janakpuri
  • Delhi High Court
  • Supreme Court Of India
  • Trial Courts, Delhi

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Vishal Khattar. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Vishal Khattar

Q: Father died how to claim his share in grand parent's property

dada or dadi ke name par property ho to poti ka haq banta hai or poti ke father ni hai or vo apne chahcha ke name par chal rhi hai. papa ki property kaise milegi?

Advocate Vishal Khattar answered
Hi. You will have to file a suit for Partition seeking other reliefs along with it. Seems you have missed some facts and thus we need to know all the facts and details of family members to assess your share in the property.

Q: Bank not responding to complaint made about ATM transaction

I made a ATM transaction on ATM..message received that transation has been done but i did not received money. I send lot of emails and call eatch other but no response. Now i want a advise weather i can do case with the help of Consumer court or not.

Advocate Vishal Khattar answered
Dear Sir,These matters can be escalated into the higher hierarchy of the bank and if the solution is still not given a case can be filed with the banking Ombudsman. Also a criminal complaint under the relevant provisions of the Indian Penal Code is maintainable. Consumer case is also maintainable. This is fast too.

Q: Provisions to cancel fake mutation will,title deed

Hello Sirs/ Madams. My father belongs to family of 5 children. My grandfather built house in India after partition. 4 of his children left this house gradually/ were asked to leave by him and finally only one was left with grandfather in 1985. That child (my chacha) made fake will favoring the property to himself and his wife. He did mutation in 1998, while my grandfather died in 1987. He has been living in property ever since with his wife and kids. 4 other original heirs never asked for their share, but now some of them require funds for themselves & are requesting for amicable partition. However family of the son who got fake will made (he has died recently) claim to be legitimate owners of property on basis of fake will, mutation and also a title deed that seems fake as well (showing ownership in chacha & wife name). How do we get mutation cancelled? How much time do such cases take to resolve. Property is in prime location in Delhi and worth upwards of INR 5 Cr in our estimate.

Advocate Vishal Khattar answered
Dear Sir,Basis your facts you would be required to file a suit for partition along with reliefs of declaration thereby praying to declare the said fake documents as invalid and injunction for stay.Time : Depends upon various factors and may take around 1.5 to 2 years.You would further be required to pay court fee equivalent to the value of your share in the property e.g. if the circle rate of the property is Rs. 60,00,000/- and you claim 1/5th share in the same you will have to pay a court fee against Rs. 12,00,000/- which would be around Rs. 13,000/- . Suit can be filed by any legal heir of the deceased owner of the property.

Q: Criminal complaint u/s 452 of companies act 2013 for retrieving laptop

I am an IT Professional. Company terminated my services verbally & forcefully taken my resignation. I have handed over the charges to my boss but he didn't give me receipt of LAPTOP. Now they have filed on case u/s 452 of companies act 2013 for retrieving LAPTOP & datas/passwords whereas nothing wrong has happened to company relating to DATA & every thing is working fine till today. Please advise how to deal with it.

Advocate Vishal Khattar answered
Usually a company would avoid filing a frivolous, still if you are confident about your part there are number of ways to get the remedy. litigation. Your company must be having a CCTV footage of you coming in and leaving which can show if you carried the laptop back. You may file a criminal complaint against the notorious officials.

Q: How to obtain a judgement copy from court if not available online?

Hello sir I got judgement on 2nd August 2017 but till now I did not get judgement copy online or offline when I can get it please can you tell me

Advocate Vishal Khattar answered
Hi,You have to tell the court name. Thereafter it could be searched in different portals. Else you may apply a certified copy which does not cost you much. You would get the certified in 3-7 working days.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Vishal Khattar

Can Advocate Vishal Khattar represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Vishal Khattar can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Vishal Khattar?

When you meet with Advocate Vishal Khattar for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Vishal Khattar?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Vishal Khattar, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Vishal Khattar?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Vishal Khattar, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Vishal Khattar?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Vishal Khattar regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Vishal Khattar?

The cost of hiring Advocate Vishal Khattar can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.