One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Vishakha Ahuja

Advocate Vishakha Ahuja

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoSupreme Court of India, Delhi
LawRato15 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Labour & Service, Tax
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Vishakha Ahuja has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result-oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

She provides services in the various fields of law, that is, Arbitration, Family, Tax, Criminal, Divorce, Civil, Labour & Service and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Vishakha enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2008. She is a member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/1828/2008

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Vishakha Ahuja. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Vishakha Ahuja

Q: Non payment of salary after recruitment

I was appointed as tgt maths in an aided school on 1 August 2017 .but I have not got any salary till now I have appointment letter and work daily. The department of education is not moving my file The school says the file is not being sent back I am very depressed and working continuously without salary What should I do now?

Advocate Vishakha Ahuja answered
You can file a complaint with the District Education Regulatory Authority (DERA) for the payment of arrears of salary. If there is no DERA in your state, you can approach the labour commissioner under whose jurisdiction your employer falls and he will act as an intermediate between your employer and you to reconcile the matter. However if the Labour Commissioner fails to solve the problem its his responsibility to refer the case to a labour court, which empowers the employee to file an application u/s 33(c) of Industrial Disputes Act of 1947.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Vishakha Ahuja

Can Advocate Vishakha Ahuja represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Vishakha Ahuja can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Vishakha Ahuja?

When you meet with Advocate Vishakha Ahuja for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Vishakha Ahuja?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Vishakha Ahuja, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Vishakha Ahuja?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Vishakha Ahuja, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Vishakha Ahuja?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Vishakha Ahuja regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Vishakha Ahuja?

The cost of hiring Advocate Vishakha Ahuja can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.