One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Ahmedabad - Advocate Vipul B Sundesha

Advocate Vipul B Sundesha

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRato 2.0 | 2+ user ratings
Sola, Ahmedabad
9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Criminal, Domestic Violence, Family, NCLT, Property, Recovery, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Gujarati, Hindi
Advocate Vipul B Sundesha has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 9 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Vipul B Sundesha's office is in Sola, Ahmedabad.
  • City Civil And Sessions Court, Ahmedabad,
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Ahmedabad,
  • District Court, Ahmedabad,
  • Gujarat High Court,
  • Gujarat Revenue Tribunal, Ahmedabad,
  • Special Secretary Revenue Department

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Ahmedabad

Questions Answered by Advocate Vipul B Sundesha Documents required to be submitted at the time of cheque bounce case Regarding non creamy layer certificate for divorced woman's child.