One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Ahmedabad - Advocate Vinit Nair

Advocate Vinit Nair

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
Vastrapur, Ahmedabad
4 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Consumer Court, Criminal, Customs & Central Excise, Cyber Crime, Domestic Violence, Medical Negligence
Language(s) Spoken: English, Gujarati, Hindi, Malayalam, Marathi
Advocate Vinit Nair has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 4 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Vinit Nair's office is in Vastrapur, Ahmedabad.
  • City Civil And Sessions Court, Ahmedabad,
  • District Court, Ahmedabad,
  • Gujarat High Court,
  • Metropolitan Court, Ahmedabad

Get advice from Advocate Vinit Nair

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Questions Answered by Advocate Vinit Nair My alleged boyfriend turns out to be a divorcee and he asks for online UNSTABLE INTERNET CONNECTION AND BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE OF GTPL