One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Vikas Shokeen

Advocate Vikas Shokeen

  Paschim Vihar, Delhi

 Experience: 18 years

2 ratings
  • Cheque Bounce
  • Consumer Court
  • Divorce
  • Insurance
  • Labour & Service
  • Property
  • Recovery
  • Civil
  • Banking / Finance

Advocate Vikas Shokeen has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Vikas provides services in various field of Civil laws, Insurance related matters, Banking Matters, Service & Employment, Property Dispute, Recovery Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Shokeen enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2000. He is a member of the Tis Hazari Bar Association and the Rohini Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/1276/2000

Language(s) Spoken by Advocate Vikas Shokeen: English, Hindi

Practice Areas

  • Cheque Bounce
  • Consumer Court
  • Divorce
  • Insurance
  • Labour & Service
  • Property
  • Recovery
  • Civil
  • Banking / Finance


  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Delhi
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Delhi
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Tis Hazari


  • MON 06:30 PM - 10:30 PM
  • TUE 06:30 PM - 10:30 PM
  • WED 06:30 PM - 10:30 PM
  • THU 06:30 PM - 10:30 PM
  • FRI 06:30 PM - 10:30 PM
  • SAT 06:30 PM - 10:30 PM

Book Consultation With Advocate Vikas Shokeen

Phone Consultation

30 Min phone consult

Rs. 1250/-

Discounted Fee: Rs. 1000/-

Consult Now

Meeting Consultation

1 Hour in-office meeting

Rs. 2500/-

Discounted Fee: Rs. 2200/-

Consult Now

Consultation by Email

Legal advice by email

Rs. 2200/-

Consult Now

User Reviews for Advocate Vikas Shokeen

Be the first one to write a review.

Write Your Review

Get advice from Advocate Vikas Shokeen

Fill in your details and Advocate Vikas Shokeen will get back to you shortly.

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly

We're in News