One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Ahmedabad - Advocate Vijay Nangesh

Advocate Vijay Nangesh

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
Satyamev Complex, Ahmedabad
16 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Criminal, Domestic Violence, Family, Labour & Service, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Gujarati, Hindi
Advocate Vijay Nangesh has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 16 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Vijay Nangesh's office is in Satyamev Complex, Ahmedabad.
  • Gujarat High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Ahmedabad

Questions Answered by Advocate Vijay Nangesh Want to get the road side space for my agricultural land legally Procedure to apply for bail in criminal matter.