One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Vijay Kumar Babbar

Advocate Vijay Kumar Babbar

LawRato Verified
LawRato 1.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoTis Hazari Court, Delhi
LawRato30 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, High Court, NCLT, Property, Recovery, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Vijay Kumar Babbar has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Vijay provides services in various field of civil laws, criminal laws, family law, consumer cases, landlord/tenant matters, revenue related matters, arbitration matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Vijay enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 1993. He is a member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association & District Court Bar Association of Tis Harazi.

Enrollment Number : D/888/1993

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Vijay Kumar Babbar. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Vijay Kumar Babbar

Q: Salary received through cheque but cheque bounced

Sir, I am a doctor and was working in a private medical college in UP till 20th may 2016 when I was compelled to resign. I wasregular on duty till april 2016(25working days), but due to some personal reasons I could work only irregularly in may 2016(3 days only). Usually my monthly salary is given through cheque before 10th of next month, so I should have got the cheque for april before 10. But they delayed giving cheque and said that it would be given on 16th may. I collected my cheque of Rs.59 thousand on 16th and deposited it in my bank. But the cheque was denied payment and my cheque bou

Advocate Vijay Kumar Babbar answered
You should first get issue legal notice. After lapse of 15 days file case under section 138 of negotiable instruments act. You surely shall get cheque amount that is criminal case .imprisonment and penelty both shall be imposed upon him.

Q: Harassed by in laws how can I file domestic violence case

Sir I got married in feb 2015 but after 2 months my husband and his family started showing their colous and they always told me to do whatever they said to me and every time mental torture. Since jan 2016 i am living with my parents and my husband didnt call me even once. Some days before i.called him n told to send some of my colths and id but he refuse and thretan me to gave divorce and also said not to gave me my educational documents. Now i want file for.stridhan. so tell me who will help me n whats the procedure Thankyou

Advocate Vijay Kumar Babbar answered
Prepare detail of all sequence of facts,which was happened to you.I shall draft a criminal complaint,and that complaint shall be filed in delhi police caw cell. After some personal hearing they shall file criminal fir. In addition to this you should file case for take maintenence and domestic violence act case

Q: Procedure to construct a guest house

Hey, I am planning to construct a guest house in Paharganj, I have some questions for which I need your help. Following are the questions :- Q. Is it legally allowed to construct a hotel in Paharganj area? Q. What all are the MCD rules and regulations I need to adhere to? Q. Is it necessary to get the structure plan passed before starting the construction? Q. What all sections of MCD laws are involved? Q. How much time does it take all the approvals from MCD? Kindly help this is an urgent query and needs help as soon as possible.

Advocate Vijay Kumar Babbar answered
yes, is necessary in law to take permission of MCD, to raise any type of construction, including gust house. for the purpose of guest house, you are required to take permission to open kitchen. however rules to permit kitchen are very hard. large number of hotels in pahar ganj and karol bagh are running guest house/hotels, without taking permission. You are to take permission from Delhi pollution control board.

Q: How to recover money lent to a friend

Hello my name is sunny One of my friend borrowed money from me and he returned few amount from them.....and now he is not returning and giving me only false dates..... Total ammount is 1 lakh given in october 2014 and still he returned only 25000 

Advocate Vijay Kumar Babbar answered
you havce not mentioned what type of doucments you have.however if you have cheque, of your friend, you may file case under section 138 of negotiable instruments act. if you have simple receipt of the amount given, you may file suit for recovery.

Q: what legal action if child being beaten up by teacher in school

my 4 year old nephew is being beaten up regularly in his school. it is a private school and we have spoken to the principal but nothing changes. what legal action can we take against the teacher and the school?

Advocate Vijay Kumar Babbar answered
in these circumstances you can file criminal complaint in local police. further you should regularly call and lodge complaint upon child helpline at phone no.:1098. If these systems do not work, then file criminal case in court.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Vijay Kumar Babbar

Can Advocate Vijay Kumar Babbar represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Vijay Kumar Babbar can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Vijay Kumar Babbar?

When you meet with Advocate Vijay Kumar Babbar for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Vijay Kumar Babbar?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Vijay Kumar Babbar, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Vijay Kumar Babbar?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Vijay Kumar Babbar, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Vijay Kumar Babbar?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Vijay Kumar Babbar regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Vijay Kumar Babbar?

The cost of hiring Advocate Vijay Kumar Babbar can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.