One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bangalore - Advocate Vignesh Hariharan

Advocate Vignesh Hariharan

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoKammanahalli, Bangalore
LawRato2 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Civil, Criminal, Family
Language(s) Spoken: English, Kannada, Malayalam, Tamil, Telugu
Advocate Vignesh Hariharan has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.
  • City Civil Court, Bangalore
  • Family Court, Bangalore
  • Karnataka High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Bangalore

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Vignesh Hariharan. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Vignesh Hariharan

Q: Case disposed by court due to my lawyer default

I filed case in 2018 to recover money for goods supplied to one private Ltd company. All given pdc cheques got bounced more than twice. My lawyer has passed time till 2022 and kept me in faith that he is behind the party to recover my money cheque bounce amount. Last September 2022 court dismissed the case due to default side by my advocate negligence, i need help to re-start the case and bring the directors of company to court to pay my dues

Advocate Vignesh Hariharan answered
We can re-open the case from the current stage it is in .The details we would require are:9.Case Number9.Certified copies if any of the case.7.NOC vakkalat from your previous advocate so that you can engage another advocate to continue your case.2.The case number to find out in which stage the case currently is in.2.The original cheques.3.The FIR if any.3.Your previous conversations with the accused.4.0.4.

Q: Karnataka state sonsumer disputes redressal commisiion

We filed complaint /s in 2016 our Adv absent appear to got dismissedAdv not given any update till date.Can we re-open this case take it forward.

Advocate Vignesh Hariharan answered
You can either take an NOC from your old advocate and get a new advocate to file a fresh vakkalat.The case can be re-opened from the current stage it was in.The case will take it's natural course and the litigation process will continue once the current stage is re-opened.An appeal can be preferred to the National Consumer Redressal if the State Consumer Redressal does not prefer to try this case anymore.

Q: Landlord has taken the deposit of 30 lakhs and agreed upon rent as per MOU is 3L per month.. The lan

Landlord has taken the deposit of 30 lakhs and agreed upon rent as per MOU is 3L per month.. The landlord hasn't registered the Lease deed.. Now after 4 months, even though I'm paying rent on time, landlord says he will register the deed only if the rent amount is increased to 3.5L per month and is harassing me.. Should I file an injunction suit or specific performance and file IA for temp injunction?

Advocate Vignesh Hariharan answered
What is the MOU?What does it contain?Is it commercial property?Depending on the MOU a suit can be filed.How were the payments made?Bank transfer or cash?Was the MOU signed by both the parties?

Q: Regarding case no WP4979/2023 at high court of Karnataka

Dear sir,\n\n\nDear sir,\n\nPlease help me regarding the status of the the below case no WP4979/2023 in High court of Karnataka.. \n\nAt present case status next date of hearing is not showing... And last posted for : orders\n\nThis case is regarding recruitment process of AE JE JA of Karnataka power transmission corporation limited.. \n We are waiting for the final judgment and to get our recruitment process resumed..\n\n\nI hope you understand a situation of job aspirants and help us..

Advocate Vignesh Hariharan answered
Engage the services of an Advocate.If a date is not given then it can be posted for a date of choice with discretion of the Hon'ble High Court by filing a memo.This can be done only by an Advocate.Since there is an urgency in this matter the memo should be accepted immediately and posted for a date that is of your choice.

Q: Cheque bounce due to insufficient funds

Hi..during the sale of land we recieved the cheque from got bounced due to insufficient to move further...

Advocate Vignesh Hariharan answered
First engage the services of an Advocate.Second get a legal notice issued to the person who issued you the cheque within 15 days of the Cheque Bouncing.Third keep the encashment slip safely with you.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Vignesh Hariharan

Can Advocate Vignesh Hariharan represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Vignesh Hariharan can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Vignesh Hariharan?

When you meet with Advocate Vignesh Hariharan for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Vignesh Hariharan?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Vignesh Hariharan, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Vignesh Hariharan?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Vignesh Hariharan, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Vignesh Hariharan?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Vignesh Hariharan regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Vignesh Hariharan?

The cost of hiring Advocate Vignesh Hariharan can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.