One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Vidhan Vyas

Advocate Vidhan Vyas

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRato27 Barakhamba Road, Delhi
LawRato11 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Civil, Corporate, Court Marriage, Criminal, Documentation, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Media and Entertainment, Supreme Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Vidhan Vyas completed his law in the year 2013 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Criminal, Documentation, Corporate, Supreme Court, Civil, Family and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Vidhan enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2013. He is a member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association, Indian Arbitration Council, International Bar Association & Punjab & Haryana High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/1390/2013
  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Delhi
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Delhi
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • National Commission (NCDRC)
  • National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT), New Delhi
  • National Green Tribunal (NGT)
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court
  • Rajasthan High Court
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Vidhan Vyas. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Vidhan Vyas

Q: Wife staying away for 6 months and threatening to file a case

pls suggest If I can apply for anticipatory bail, wife staying away since 6 months and threatening to file case. Or any other way I can protect my family......thnx

Advocate Vidhan Vyas answered
Depends on the seriousness of the threat of your wife and the status of relationship. If planning to divorce, then it would be best that you file it ASAP so that if she files an FIR then you can state that it is an afterthought to divorce. Also, anticipatory bail is fine and can be done.

Q: Court procedure in respect to entrance exam for selection process.

Sir, Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) conducts entrance exam every year for recruitment of scientists in Engineering discipline. After written test, they shortlist candidates for interview in 1:10 ratio. But the final selection is made only on interview basis. They don't include any proportion of written marks for final selection. Is there any way to challenge their process of recruitment in court ? I just wish that they should also include a proportion of written marks for final selection. Kindly help me...How can I approach Court over this issue..? Thank you.

Advocate Vidhan Vyas answered
ISRO is a Government Body and thus we can move ahead with a Writ Petition against them and Government of India for directions to change the selection process. This would be the quickest and most effective way.

Q: Legal status of the illegitimate child in India

How Indian law will help, if a girl got pregnant before marriage and she wants to continue with the child and the person is denying to give child a legal acceptance, that too they are not in living relationship.

Advocate Vidhan Vyas answered
Your query raises legitimacy in regard to 4 perspective:- - Maintenance: -Under the Hindu Adoptions and Maintenance Act, 1956, a Hindu is bound, during his or her life-time, to maintain his or her illegitimate children. The obligation to maintain illegitimate children is now upon both, the father as well as the mother. Not only the illegitimate son, but also an illegitimate daughter, is entitled to be maintained by her father and mother.- Inheritance:- An illegitimate child is not entitled to succeed to his father. But under the Hindu Succession Act, illegitimate children are deemed to be related by illegitimate kinship to their mother and to one another.- Joint Family property and petition:- hough the amendment of 1976 in Section 16 now enacts a legal fiction deeming the illegitimate children as legitimate for all practical purposes including succession to their family properties[13] but the court’s jurisprudence until now has been : Child born of void or voidable marriage can only claim share in self-acquired properties of parents not in ancestral property.- Guardianship:- A mother has a preferential right of guardianship, as per Hindu Minority and Guardianship Act, 1956. The mother is considered the natural guardian of an illegitimate child and after her, the father is the natural guardian, and in the case of a married girl, the husband is the natural guardian.

Q: Procedure to complain against the noise pollution

What is the procedure to complain about the noise pollution due to DJ system being played without permission. What role NGT court can play in it.

Advocate Vidhan Vyas answered
Noise Pollution issue come under the Noise Pollution (Regulation and Control) Rules 2000. In pursuance to the rules, the Government of Delhi has authorised Delhi Police, Sub-Divisional Magistrates and Delhi Pollution Control Board to take complains. Therefore, best would be to call 100 or go to the neighbourhood Police Station to file a Complaint. NGT does have a purview on this issue, however it would be at a latter stage. The best and convenient option at present would be to just file a Complain with the Police. If no action in sufficient time is taken by them, then you can move forward to take assist of the Court.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Vidhan Vyas

Can Advocate Vidhan Vyas represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Vidhan Vyas can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Vidhan Vyas?

When you meet with Advocate Vidhan Vyas for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Vidhan Vyas?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Vidhan Vyas, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Vidhan Vyas?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Vidhan Vyas, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Vidhan Vyas?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Vidhan Vyas regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Vidhan Vyas?

The cost of hiring Advocate Vidhan Vyas can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.