One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Hyderabad - Advocate Shalini Junjur

Advocate Shalini Junjur

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.8 | 5+ user ratings
Miyapur, Hyderabad
16 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Banking / Finance, Child Custody, Civil, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Shalini Junjur has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 16 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Shalini Junjur's office is in Miyapur, Hyderabad.
  • City Civil Court, Hyderabad   ,
  • Hyderabad High Court,
  • Telangana High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Hyderabad

Top Reviews

CHAITANYA SAGAR GURU - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer was an expert in my legal issue. The lawyer gave me the right guidance. The lawyer helped me in taking the right decision going forward.
Jan 12, 2021
Chinni - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The consultation was very helpful.
Aug 08, 2018
Jonah - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Consultation was good . She guided me a lot .
Apr 29, 2018
View all Reviews >>
Questions Answered by Advocate Shalini Junjur Succession /legal heir certificate How to avoid late Committal of Case?