One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Varun Kumar

Advocate Varun Kumar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoPatiala House Court, Delhi
LawRato10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Corporate, Court Marriage, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Media and Entertainment, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu
Advocate Varun Kumar has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Varun provides services in various fields of Cheque Bounce Matters, Family Matters, Divorce Matters, Child Custody Matters, Property Matters, Corporate Matters, Civil Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Varun enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2014. He is also a member of Delhi Bar Association and Saket Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/4578/2014
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • Family Courts, Delhi
  • Income Tax Appellate Tribunal Delhi (ITAT)
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Varun Kumar. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Varun Kumar

Q: Cheque bounced and Person run away from office

I am a Trader of Readymade Garments.I sold kids readymade armenrs goods to a proprietorship firm William Inc of rs 1,76000 as invoice by cheque.These cheque got bounced and the office is shutted down as the office space is on rent.The person run away>please suggest me what can I do and How can I believe someone as this person also had GST and current account on this rented space.Also tell me any legal way to proceed

Advocate Varun Kumar answered
Sir , first of all you have to check few things which I am mentioning here . Firstly , when was the cheque bounced ? When did u get the bank's memo ? If you have not received bank's memo then immediately go and get those . Contact the cheque bouncing expert advocate like us asap. And we will file a case in the court near to your place . And don't worry you will get the entire money with interests and compensations . You can contact me if you wish . Thnx .

Q: Legal procedure to file for divorce & child's custody

My sister wants to file a divorce. She has a one-year-old son as well and she wants the child custody as well.

Advocate Varun Kumar answered
First your sister have to approach a matrimonial expert lawyer with all relevant documents such as marriage certificate ,, photographs ,id proofs , then a petition will be filled in the court by the lawyer .

Q: cheque of part payment got bounced 3 times in 15 days

i Owe Rs 50000 thousand on one of my friend in Pune as soft loan... but he refuse to give later on given me cheque of Rs 22000 of union bank of India which got bounced 03 times repeatedly in the span of 15 days... kindly advise..

Advocate Varun Kumar answered
Cheque bouncing is a criminal act u.s.138 negotiable instrument act . I suggest you to approach a lawyer and advocate to file a suit against that person . This case can be filed in the court near your house . Do not delay this else you will not be able to recover this amount. If you want then we can help you in this matter.

Q: 2 cheques got bounced against a loan what are the chances under 138

Two cheques of Rs. 95000+100000 got bounced against a loan. Please let me know what are chances of getting the amount from the payee under section 138.

Advocate Varun Kumar answered
Cheque bouncing under any condition is a crime . Approach a lawyer advocate as soon as possible and file a criminal complaint u.s138. any type of delays in this matter will be a total loss for you. If u wish contact us for the said matter.

Q: Can I legally bind employees to not leak any of my business details

Its repeatedly happening with me that employees who join my company either steal leads which we generate by spending lot of money on advertising. Or when they leave the job they set up a similar website to mine and start competing with me. Can I sign an agreement at the time of appointing new employee which legally binds them not to leak my business details or compete with me after leaving our employment. How much it costs and how can it be enforced later ?

Advocate Varun Kumar answered
Yes very surely you can make a contract with your employees enforcing them not to leak information or business date or trade secrets. Also you can do a contract and binding them not to start same business or similar names , branfing , design style of the trade. For that approach a lawyer for finalising this contract.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Varun Kumar

Can Advocate Varun Kumar represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Varun Kumar can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Varun Kumar?

When you meet with Advocate Varun Kumar for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Varun Kumar?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Varun Kumar, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Varun Kumar?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Varun Kumar, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Varun Kumar?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Varun Kumar regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Varun Kumar?

The cost of hiring Advocate Varun Kumar can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.