One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Vaibhav Vats

Advocate Vaibhav Vats

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoGreen Park Main, Delhi
LawRato16 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Court Marriage, Divorce, Documentation, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Labour & Service
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Vaibhav Vats completed his law in the year 2008 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is Matrimonial, Civil, Criminal, and drafting and vetting of various agreements, documents, will, MoU, and so on.

He started his practice with Mr. P.N LEKHI, Sr. Advocate and worked with him for two years and since 2010 has been practicing and handling cases with Advocate Malvika Rajkotia at her law firm Rajkotia Associates.

Advocate Vaibhav now has many years of professional experience in providing all kind of legal consultancy and advisory services. He has been practicing in the Supreme Court, High Court at Delhi and all other states and all District Courts and all kind of forums.

Enrollment No. : D/2068/2008
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Gurgaon
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • Family Courts, Delhi
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Vaibhav Vats. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Vaibhav Vats

Q: Procedure for filing divorce

Dear Sir/Ma'am, Me and my wife have decided to get a divorce. This would be a very mutual decisions and we have being living separately for 7 months now. We got married on 12th December 2014 and we decided to part ways on 5th February 2016. Both of us are presently staying in Mumbai. We got married in our home town but we didn't apply for a marriage registry/marriage certificate from the court. Both of us are Hindus and the wedding ceremony was performed as per Hindu custom & rituals. Kindly let me know the way forward the the complications if any. Thanks in advance!

Advocate Vaibhav Vats answered
Firstly, whether its a mutual consent or is it contested?In case its mutual consent, then you will have to file a mutual consent petition, in the family court of the jurisdiction where u reside. on the basis of your mutual consent and the settlement agreement arrived at an order will be passed. This process is done twice, one is first motion and the other is second motion.The other thing is contested divorce, where there is no settlement and the parties are fighting amongst that also the process remains the same, with a difference that you file a petition establishing the instances of cruelty or the instances on the basis of which you are claiming divorce.

Q: Ongoing DV case,Maintenance and 498A from past 2 years 1 son also

from past 2 years i have beening contesting a case in the Domestic Violence, Maintainence and 498A against my husband and his family, i have a four year old son who is also staying with me. they have just now started to appear in court. i have few evidences against them for domestic violence and demand of dowry also but they have not given a consent but they have instead submitted some documents stating my present job and my salary saying that she is working and she is capable enough to take care of her as well her child. now i want to know what options do i have to nullify what all papers he has submitted as my salary is very low and he is earning approximately 10 times more than me.

Advocate Vaibhav Vats answered
Those documents will not play a major role!!!Firstly that is the amount with which probably you can take care of yourself, however the child is a joint responsibility and your husband will have to pay for it. The way courts now work is that they will ensure almost a similar lifestyle, which shall include basis requirements and others; thou they wont assure a luxurious life!!!!My suggestion is that you may proceed with arguments on maintainance on the basis of the Income Affidavits furnished by both of you and the documents filed along with it. .

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Vaibhav Vats

Can Advocate Vaibhav Vats represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Vaibhav Vats can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Vaibhav Vats?

When you meet with Advocate Vaibhav Vats for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Vaibhav Vats?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Vaibhav Vats, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Vaibhav Vats?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Vaibhav Vats, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Vaibhav Vats?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Vaibhav Vats regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Vaibhav Vats?

The cost of hiring Advocate Vaibhav Vats can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.