One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Chennai - Advocate V Karthigeyan

Advocate V Karthigeyan

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoThambu Chetty, Chennai
LawRato9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Child Custody, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Tamil
Advocate V Karthigeyan has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Karthigeyan provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Criminal Matters, Family Matters, Divorce Matters, Child Custody Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Karthigeyan enrolled with the Bar Council of Tamil Nadu and Puducherry in 2014. He is the member of the Madras High Court Advocates Association.

Enrollment Number : Ms.1178/2014

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Chennai

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate V Karthigeyan. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate V Karthigeyan

Q: Husband forcing to give him my girl child what right do i have?

I am working lady and has left my 1 year child at my parents house for sometime.husband is forcing me to give my child to them.they never came to see us both for 8 months since birth of my child.i dont trust them and i fear to leave child as they will snatch my child from me.what to do.can he undertake any legal proceedings.

Advocate V Karthigeyan answered
Don"t fear. now not possible. he try to take the legal action. court give the some privilege to you. You should go to Family court deal this matter and Protection from husband. He also already filed case, don't worry. meet the court through your advocate.

Q: Marriage against parents will. can it affect my govt job if they sue m

Im a 32 year old man, and i want to marry girl whom i love and she also ready to marty me she is only 18, but my parents and her parents both r not agree... so we decided to do marriage against them... i want to know that im a government employee and im in probation period so if our parents try to file a case, can it affect my job in any way... please help me

Advocate V Karthigeyan answered
when completion of ur Probation period ? No details. She aged 18 years completed or not ? how to understand your position? try to compromise in both side and after you will try to Register Marriage.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate V Karthigeyan

Can Advocate V Karthigeyan represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate V Karthigeyan can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate V Karthigeyan?

When you meet with Advocate V Karthigeyan for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate V Karthigeyan?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate V Karthigeyan, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate V Karthigeyan?

During your initial consultation with Advocate V Karthigeyan, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate V Karthigeyan?

It is important to communicate with Advocate V Karthigeyan regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate V Karthigeyan?

The cost of hiring Advocate V Karthigeyan can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.