One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Chennai - Advocate V. Jemmy Vasanth

Advocate V. Jemmy Vasanth

LawRato Verified
LawRato 1.0 | 2+ user ratings
Selaiyur, Chennai
33 years Experience
Practice Areas
Civil, Divorce, Documentation, Domestic Violence, Family, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Tamil
Advocate V. Jemmy Vasanth has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 33 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate V. Jemmy Vasanth's office is in Selaiyur, Chennai.
  • City Civil and Sessions Court, Chennai,
  • Debt Recovery Tribunal (DRT), Chennai,
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Chennai,
  • Madras High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Chennai

Questions Answered by Advocate V. Jemmy Vasanth What is the meaning of "Decreed-with costs"? Procedure to obtain for the legal guardianship certificate to claim PF