One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Usha Sharma

Advocate Usha Sharma

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.7 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoGreater Kailash 1, Delhi
LawRato35 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Banking / Finance, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Civil, Corporate, Court Marriage, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Media and Entertainment, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Oriya
Advocate Usha Sharma has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Usha provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Family Matters, Corporate Matters Criminal Matters, Property related Matters, Banking /Finance Matters, Labour & Service Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Usha enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi.
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Delhi
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Consumer Forums Delhi
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Saket
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Usha Sharma. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Usha Sharma

Q: Husband abandoned me and my child in foreign country, what should I do

HI. I am a citizen of New Zealand. My sons father has left me and my son here in NZ and has not paid a cent towards his living costs. Can you please advise if there is anything I can't do to get some support from the father. I have paternity papers and our 2 year court case documents for paternity. My son is now 4 years 8 months. Please advise what can be done to help me Many thanks

Advocate Usha Sharma answered
Hello Ma 'am, if you have the details of where the estranged/absconding father is in India and where he is working in India etc , we can certiainly file a suit for maintenance for your son and also for your maintenance. Rgds

Q: Change in managerial position of opposite party on basis of a contract

Can one company while entering into contract with another company ask for a certain person from that compnay to head the day to day operations and If such a clause is drafted in the contract can it be enforced are there any precedents or examples for the same

Advocate Usha Sharma answered
Sir, one can ask for a certain person to head the company and run its day to day operations in a contract. It is important that it be drafted in the legal way so that it is enforceable in a court of law.

Q: Rights of the co-owner in a property? Can one of them sell property?

Hello sir or madam can u plz tell me if any co owner executes registered gpa and spa along with notorized agreement to sale(but there is no sale deed) to some one without taking the consent of other co-owners in year 2002 who is not in blood relation at all.. can tht person will become owner this property or not. Can I take any legal action against tht person? And tht lady co-owners is now aged 85 years.plz sir advice me

Advocate Usha Sharma answered
Sir, you can certainly seek legal action and protection of your rights and the protection of the rights of your aged co owner and redeem your property especially if there has been foulplay etc by the third party. Rgds

Q: Son fraudulently acquired deceased wife's property,not giving my share

I am a senior citizen, My son illegally possessed my property which purchased by my Late wife and she gave power of attorney before his death. Now my son and his wife possessed my property and not letting me or my other children to enter in the property suggest me what can i do?

Advocate Usha Sharma answered
Sir, I have understood the query. However to help you out I need to know details like what kind of Power of Attorney was given etc to ascertain its challengeability. Also as a senior citizen you are entitled to maintainence. Rgds

Q: Father selling property without telling me

There is a property which was purchased by my grand father. After his death it came to my father. Now he is selling the property without telling me. I am his married daughter. How can I stop him. Can I claim share in this property.

Advocate Usha Sharma answered
Pls provide full property details such as which year did your grandfather purchase the property , where is the property located , Is the property a house or a flat in a society or land etc. If you have the property papers we check out your rights and your help you out alternatively you can send the details on the property and we advise you accurately

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Usha Sharma

Can Advocate Usha Sharma represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Usha Sharma can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Usha Sharma?

When you meet with Advocate Usha Sharma for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Usha Sharma?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Usha Sharma, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Usha Sharma?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Usha Sharma, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Usha Sharma?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Usha Sharma regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Usha Sharma?

The cost of hiring Advocate Usha Sharma can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.