One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Urvika Suri

Advocate Urvika Suri

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
Panchshila Park, Delhi
9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Recovery
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Urvika Suri has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 9 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Urvika Suri's office is in Panchshila Park, Delhi.
  • Consumer Court, Shalimar Bagh,
  • Consumer Forum North East, Nand Nagri,
  • Consumer Forum North, Tiz Hazari,
  • Consumer Forum West, Janakpuri,
  • Delhi High Court,
  • District Court, Patiala House,
  • District Court, Saket,
  • District Court, Tis Hazari,
  • National Commission (NCDRC),
  • State Commission Delhi

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Questions Answered by Advocate Urvika Suri Should i submit all the details to amicus curies appointed by SC Complaint regarding cheque bounce on non payment of loan amount.