One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Upma Shrivastava

Advocate Upma Shrivastava

4.3 | 25+ consults
Supreme Court of India, Delhi
22 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Family, Labour & Service, Property, Supreme Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Upma Shrivastava has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Upma provides services in various field of civil laws, family dispute, service & employment, property dispute, recovery & debt, wills / trusts, and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Shrivastava enrolled with the Supreme Court Bar Association and the Delhi Bar Association in 1996. He is a member of the Supreme Court Bar Association and the Delhi Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/44/96
  • Delhi High Court,
  • District Court, Karkardooma ,
  • District Court, Patiala House,
  • District Court, Tis Hazari,
  • Supreme Court Of India
Book Consultation

Phone Consultation

30 Min Phone Consult
Rs. 2000 Rs. 1500

Meeting Consultation

1 Hour in-office meeting
Rs. 4000 Rs. 3300

Email Consultation

Legal advice by email
Rs. 3500

Get advice from Advocate Upma Shrivastava

Enter your name*
Enter your email
Enter your phone number*
Start describing your legal issue here*