One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Upkar Singh

Advocate Upkar Singh

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoSaket Court, Delhi
LawRato19 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Supreme Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Upkar Singh has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 19 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Upkar Singh's office is in Saket Court, Delhi.

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Upkar Singh. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Upkar Singh Is Marriage between first cousins legal in India as per Hindu Laws 15 year old married by his father forcefully how can I help her