One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Twinkle Kataria

Advocate Twinkle Kataria

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoPaschim Vihar, Delhi
LawRato7 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Criminal, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Twinkle Kataria has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Twinkle provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Criminal Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Twinkle enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2016. She is a member of Delhi High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/4582/2016

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Twinkle Kataria. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Twinkle Kataria

Q: What is the process to file a complain in police for stolen car ?

My Car Hundai Creta was Stolen on 19th Jan night from Alaknanda market New delhi. I lodged FIR in police. After 7 days I came to know that the case is transferred to the Kalkaji Police station. I need to know what is the maximum time frame for Police to submit the NTR to court and how much time will be taken by honourable court to decide for the NTR. And how I will be informed for the same ?

Advocate Twinkle Kataria answered
If your car has been stolen, the first thing to do will be to file a police report. Notify your insurance company as soon as you file the police report, this will help in case the thief has caused some damage to others with your car.Also please note, your insurance company will not process your claim if you have not filed a report with the police.It is also important to inform your RTO of the theft.When you notify your insurance company, provide them all the details of loan/lease of your car along with the FIR.Provide them with a description of your car, mileage, service record if any. Also submit the list of personal items stolen along with the car.Inform your financier immediately of the theft and ask them to discuss the case directly with your insurer this might expedite the claim process.In case the police recover the vehicle, inform your insurer about the same.If the vehicle is recovered, the Insurance company is liable to pay compensation on damages caused to the vehicle as per the terms and conditions of your policy and for stolen items if any, which arecovered under your policy.If the vehicle is not recovered, the police have to provide a Non-Traceable Certificate (NTC) and the court will have to give a final report under sec 173 Crpc.So, the insurance company must be asking for final report from the court, so after receiving NTC, the court will give you a final report.THERE IS NO FIXED time frame is set by the court on such claims and cases.

Q: Private institute not refunding money, what action can I take ?

Hello sir Mene apani institute se deposite fee refund ke liye 3 month delay hoga ya tha uski detail jankari ku delay hua aur institute ki procedure ky hai sab jankari written mai rti ke ander mangi thi lekin one month ho gya abhi tak unka koi reply nahi aaya so next step what I have to do can I take legal action against them

Advocate Twinkle Kataria answered
hi you should first follow up with the concern dept of RTI. Generally it takes time to reply on RTI. Don't worry wait for the response keep following up. If after considerable time response do not come then you can send a legal notice to the said Institute.I will suggest you to contact us for the same . As we had a good record of success in such matters.

Q: I got show cause notice from passport office, please advise what to do

I have got a show cause notice from passport office claiming that I suppressed material information in my application. The notice says that I need to submit documents but does not details which one. I had got adverse police verification report. How should I respond to the notice? The notice does not ask me to come personally to passport office they just have asked me to give suitable explanation.

Advocate Twinkle Kataria answered
Don't worry about it.Firstly you should reply tot he said notice by explaining the situation in a apologist manner. Secondly, you should demand the copy/ list of the concern information. Remember to visit concerned RPO if an adverse report is already filed and get it closed permanently. Upon your request and a max penalty of rs 5000/- you can get it closed and apply again for fresh.Always try to explain everything in detail, this gonna help you reducing penalty or put you under exceptional categories or you may not have to pay even a single coin.

Q: How Supreme Court accept the SLP in Criminal Cases ?

How Supreme Court accept the SLP in Criminal Cases

Advocate Twinkle Kataria answered
HITHE HON' BLE SUPREME COURT accepts SLP in those cases where there is a question of law is involved not on question of fact. moreover if it is on fact then there shud be a emergence of fact which pivotal in the case and could not be discover without due diligence. and the petitioner feels that the high court has no applied the law with due care and caution.

Q: Neighbor creating problem in renovation, please advise

I am getting my flat renovated but my neighbor below is threatening and asking to stop staring damage to his property. No such damage has been caused and we are willing to pay for repairs. However, he is asking to stop work, threaten labour and me and not discussing any solutions. We are scared because of his harassment and behavior. What can be our next steps here ?

Advocate Twinkle Kataria answered
HelloFirst i ll suggest you check whelther the revocation is legal or not. As renovation inckuding extending the carpet area. You can easily check it with local development authority. If it is legal then you can take assistance of police since it is private nuisance against the property. You can lodge a FIR for nuisance ,harrasment and threat to life. After completion of 1st stage court proceedings will start.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Twinkle Kataria

Can Advocate Twinkle Kataria represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Twinkle Kataria can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Twinkle Kataria?

When you meet with Advocate Twinkle Kataria for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Twinkle Kataria?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Twinkle Kataria, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Twinkle Kataria?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Twinkle Kataria, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Twinkle Kataria?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Twinkle Kataria regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Twinkle Kataria?

The cost of hiring Advocate Twinkle Kataria can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.