One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Hyderabad - Advocate Thakur Anoop Singh

Advocate Thakur Anoop Singh

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoBarkatpura, Hyderabad
LawRato9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Civil, Criminal, Family, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Telugu
Advocate Thakur Anoop Singh has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result-oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

He provides services in the various fields of law, that is, Landlord/Tenant, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Divorce, Civil, Recovery and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Thakur Anoop enrolled with the Bar Council of Andhra Pradesh in 2014. He is a member of the Telangana High Court Advocates Association & Andhra Pradesh High Court Advocates Association.

Enrollment Number : AP/1559/2014

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Hyderabad

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Thakur Anoop Singh. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Thakur Anoop Singh

Q: Process of selling deceased Father's property

Hello sir, Father just passed away and he has some properties. we are 4 Kids, 3 daughters and last One son. All daughters are married long back. My mom wants to sell one of the property. how does property rights works in this scenario? property comes to Mother and son or some share goes to daughters as well.

Advocate Thakur Anoop Singh answered
Hi,You should file suit for legal heir for all the properties which are in the name of your father ...make your siblings and mother parties and file suit for declaration of legal heir only on properties which have name of your father or deceased after that all can give release deed on one person and can sell the property or you all together can will be mandatory which will not raise any litigation further

Q: 498a Case with Forged Signatures of my wife by her Parents before she

My died with Cancer 3.3 yrs back, but 1 month before of her death my wife parents filled 498A case against my family with Forgery Signatures of my wife and i have Forensic report(private), Now my case is in trails stage but not happening due to Coivd-19. Is there any chance to quash this false case and what i have to do to the punishment of her parents and other witness of that charge sheet?

Advocate Thakur Anoop Singh answered
Yes you have option to proceed against them once forensic report is cleared and better go through court order for forensic and till than get stay on proceedings of 498A. After u prove forged signature file criminal case and ask compensation for defaming you and your family.

Q: Divorce against husband on cruelty

Husband abandoned wife and filed rcr against her wife filed 498A and gave counter to rcr as in rcr councellings husband absconded and judge gave judgement against husband as he neglected his wife now husband lawyers asking for mutual divorce as wife is not interested for mutual and wants to file divorce against husband on grounds on cruelty as there are evidences against him for dowry harassment . Now please guide can husband drag the case as he wants to join his wife ?

Advocate Thakur Anoop Singh answered
Yes off course he can but only if husband disclose facts to advocate and contact me for further discussion. I can suggest you properly when you discuss case in detail, so that I can come to conclusion what would be the best step in your case Thank you

Q: Hello sir good morning please help with me

Hello sir good morning I have taken some money from some unknown person with 3 rupees interest and i have submitted documents of house property Nd now today he have fined more than property but I don’t have momey to pay back give me suggestion

Advocate Thakur Anoop Singh answered
HiCan you please tell me which place you belong to you can file complaint before police or commissioner of police with proper information but you should take help of advocate for drafting which can help you betterThank you can contact me for further suggestion

Q: Tenant refusing to vacate the property on rent.please give me advise o

My property is on rent for more than 40 years from my grand parents time and i want to sell that property now .But tenants are refusing to vacate .Can you please advise me what can i do on this ?

Advocate Thakur Anoop Singh answered
Hello this is Anoop Thakur AdvocateFirst you have to give notice for eviction and later even though if he don't listen then proceed with the case and eviction can be taken from court and you can sell property easilyThank u

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Thakur Anoop Singh

Can Advocate Thakur Anoop Singh represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Thakur Anoop Singh can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Thakur Anoop Singh?

When you meet with Advocate Thakur Anoop Singh for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Thakur Anoop Singh?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Thakur Anoop Singh, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Thakur Anoop Singh?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Thakur Anoop Singh, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Thakur Anoop Singh?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Thakur Anoop Singh regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Thakur Anoop Singh?

The cost of hiring Advocate Thakur Anoop Singh can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.