One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Tanuja Mahajan

Advocate Tanuja Mahajan

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoLaxmi Nagar, Delhi
LawRato8 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Civil, Corporate, Court Marriage, Criminal, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Media and Entertainment, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Tanuja Mahajan completed her law in the year 2016 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is Corporate, Family, Criminal, Property, Civil and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Tanuja enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2016.

Enrollment Number : D/4257/2016
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Delhi
  • Delhi High Court
  • National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT), New Delhi
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Tanuja Mahajan. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Tanuja Mahajan

Q: Legal action against wife who is creating problems for the family

I want to know what action can be taken against wife if i am suffering from domestic abuse. I was married in may 2010 and its been 7.5 years of my marriage i am suffering. My inlaws have extreme involvement in my married life and in my family.they never let my wife settle in my family as it is joint father passed away in 2003 and my mother took care of both of us me and my brother. My wife and inlaws fight and abuse to the extreme to me and my family and thrown my mother and brother out once in 2013 and now in sep 2017. I have 4.5 years son who is differently abeld and to complete his requirement i had to start working in nagpur MH from last 2 years as i was getting a very good chance. We also have home in nagpur so if we shift there it will anyways be less expensive and i can take care of my son even better. But now my wife refuses to shift in nagpur and her parents are now at my home in delhi thrown my mother brother and me out. In a month my son suffered from dengue.

Advocate Tanuja Mahajan answered
Your mother can file a case against your wife for domestic violence against your wife. You can also file a case for possession of your house. further if you don't want to live with her you can file a case of divorce against her.

Q: Threat to put false sexual assault charges to obtain property

My father is a 66 year old sr citizen with heart, neuro, sugar and epileptic conditions. He stays in Delhi with my younger brother while i stay in blr. My brother hasn't been working and frequently taking money from my dad. My brother has sold some of his property and constructed a house, left over money from sale proceed he has wasted. Now again he was dependent on my dad forum his family. My dad has strictly asked him to move to his own house and manage his own family. Now my brother's wife is threatening to put a false sexual assault case on my dad. Please advise

Advocate Tanuja Mahajan answered
Please ask your father to go to the nearest police station and file a complaint mentioning that your sis in law is threatning him to file a false against against him, and this can help you later Also ask him to take a receiving on the complaint please do this as soon as possible. In case you face any difficulty contact l will tell to what to write in the complaint. Because even if she files a false case your father can be in great difficulty.

Q: How to challenge / cancel relinquishment deed?

I wish to state that I am living in West Delhi, on 15/10/2015, we (myself & my sister) have made the RELINQUISHMNET DEED in favour of my MOTHER, but after the few month, my mother turned to against my family and disinherit us on june 2016 and after on march 2017 filled a suit for immediate vacate from house. May I challenge / cancellation of relinquishment deed which I have made in favour of my mother on oct-2015, my sister who also legal hires made RD with me in favour of mother , but now she is supporting my mother.

Advocate Tanuja Mahajan answered
Yes you can easily challenge this relinquishment but certain details which are most important are missing such as how many siblings are you and whether the property in question is a inherited one or self accquired by your parents.please provide the details so that l can suggest you better

Q: What to do when in-laws are claiming property?

I filed a petitoon u/s 156/3 Acmm Delhi. We should also file suit for possession ? I m Muslim.. I have somany evidence...documents hard copy, voice recording etc....

Advocate Tanuja Mahajan answered
Yes, you should file suit for posession.Reason is in case court dismisses your 156(3) you will have an option to persue your suit.I am handling a similar matter in which court has dismissed 156(3) and only pursued 200 application. And l have filed a suit before High Court.

Q: Procedure to offer e franchise and formalities related to it

Hi I am on the process of launching my e commerce website, n I want to offer e franchise, what shall be the formalities

Advocate Tanuja Mahajan answered
Please mention type of commerce you want to do in general you have to buy domain, registration of entity, lT Protection, copyright, trademark in case of use of any logo, agreement with vendors etc and terms and conditions for use.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Tanuja Mahajan

Can Advocate Tanuja Mahajan represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Tanuja Mahajan can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Tanuja Mahajan?

When you meet with Advocate Tanuja Mahajan for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Tanuja Mahajan?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Tanuja Mahajan, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Tanuja Mahajan?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Tanuja Mahajan, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Tanuja Mahajan?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Tanuja Mahajan regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Tanuja Mahajan?

The cost of hiring Advocate Tanuja Mahajan can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.