One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Tanu Malhotra

Advocate Tanu Malhotra

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoHigh Court, Delhi
LawRato15 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Civil, High Court, NCLT, Patent, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Tanu Malhotra has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Tanu provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Property Matters, Corporate Matters, Arbitration Matters, Trademark and Copyright Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Tanu enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2008. She is a member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/1672/2008

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Tanu Malhotra. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Tanu Malhotra

Q: What can be done if builder delaying the possession, please advise

What happen if the registration date expires and builder has not completed its work till now??

Advocate Tanu Malhotra answered
Please share the details of your booking, payment plan and schedule, communications exchanged with your lawyer (or if you are looking for one, you may fetch my contact details from this site) so that an adequate legal notice can be sent to the construction company. The consumer forum is currently very active on the matters and pro the buyers. Hence, it is advisable to take an immediate action.You may get in touch with me or a counsel of your choice and convenience.

Q: Grandfather died intestate how will the property share be divided

My grandfather owned a dda flat in Hari nagar in delhi. He and my grandmother are no more now and my grandfather did not leave a formal will nominating a subsequent owner of the property. He had 5 children; 2 daughters and 3 sons. My dad (the eldest son) has pass d away as well. So I presume the rightful owners of the property now are my remaining 4 aunts and uncles and my mother (on behalf of my dad). Please correct me if that is not the case. We want to sell off the flat now but need your advice on how to go about doing that. Please note that not all my aunts and uncles live in delhi. In such a case what do we need to do to be able to sell off the flat. I would really appreciate your quick help on this. 

Advocate Tanu Malhotra answered
Dear querist,In the absence of a WILL if the property is self acquired by your grandparents, it is to be equally divided amongst their 5 children. As mentioned, since your father is also no more, his share will be bequeathed in your mother and you and your siblings. It is most advisable that an out of court separation/ partition deed is entered into between the heirs.For further options and description, please contact the undersigned.

Q: Can a builder construct on roof and sell it

can the Builder sell the roof .Can he construct on the roof

Advocate Tanu Malhotra answered
No construction is permissible beyond the sanctioned plans and the defined ceiling limits.You can seek calcification on the sanction plans from the builders and if you share the area description and nature of construction being undertaken, I will be able to advise better.

Q: What is the procedure of devoulation of trademark

If the registered proprietor dies intestate how will the trademark devolve on his legal heirs. No assignment but one son given special power of attorney for user?

Advocate Tanu Malhotra answered
Trademark even if registered in the name of proprietor of a business, shall remain in the context of proprietorship business. It shall devolve in accordance with who takes over the business. In case the business is be dissolved, the value attached to the trademark can be evaluated and divided amongst themail heirs.In case the business is being partitioned, the goodwill and trademark both need be evaluated, the heirs can propose to buy out each other and pay price attached and continue to use the mark.... All this can be done based on clearer facts and by way agreement.

Q: Grandfather property divided father got share he died how to divide it

My grand fathers property was divided in 3 brothers which included my father .. My father got one third share and ,after my fathers death in 1999 and mother's death in 2010. I want to know that ,we are 4 siblings(2 bro,2 sisters) ;the property will be divided in between 4 siblings or only 2 sons. My brother and sisters got along and without asking me being an elder one in the family .Sold 2 parts saying its sisters share and my brother is not giving me my share occupying the same. How can I get the partition done.

Advocate Tanu Malhotra answered
Your father's property (1/3rd share) shall be divided in 4 parts, in case of intestate death (absence of WILL).However, without due partition the sale can be challenged.No one can obstruct your right in your share.Contact for further legal advice and action.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Tanu Malhotra

Can Advocate Tanu Malhotra represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Tanu Malhotra can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Tanu Malhotra?

When you meet with Advocate Tanu Malhotra for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Tanu Malhotra?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Tanu Malhotra, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Tanu Malhotra?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Tanu Malhotra, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Tanu Malhotra?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Tanu Malhotra regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Tanu Malhotra?

The cost of hiring Advocate Tanu Malhotra can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.