One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Syed Shakeel Hussain

Advocate Syed Shakeel Hussain

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoPatiala House Court, Delhi
LawRato22 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Muslim Law, Supreme Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Urdu
Advocate Syed Shakeel Hussain has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Shakeel provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Criminal Matters, Consumer Court Matters, Muslim Law, Family Matters, Arbitration Matters, Corporate Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Shakeel enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2002. He is the member of the Delhi Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/634/2002
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Gautambuddha Nagar
  • District Court, Ghaziabad
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Syed Shakeel Hussain. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Syed Shakeel Hussain

Q: Can I deny giving testimony in court if I am a witness in murder case

Police has made me witness in a case just because I was present at the spot at the time of crime....can I denying going to court for my testimony ?

Advocate Syed Shakeel Hussain answered
No you cant, since its a murder case, you will summon you to testify before court. But, your testimony would be of your chooice, what ever you saw you may trstify the same in your words. But cant escape.

Q: Concept of Sridhana in Muslim Marriage law can brides mother take gift

Can the mother of bride retake the gift Jewellery given by her to her daughter after marriage in Islam? Will the gift be considered as Sridhana according to Muslim marriage law? Does it come under breech of trust with the property and below the section 405 of IPC? Can the daughter claim the jewellery from her mother legally?

Advocate Syed Shakeel Hussain answered
If the mother is authorized to retake gift jewellery then only she take. Stridhan, Dower (Mehr) are two different things, Therefore hasband has no right over Stridhan, gift etc of women which was gifted to her before or at or after the marriage. Whether gifted from husband's side or wife side.

Q: Can i ask for refund from a University which i realized was fake

I have paid three quarter fees to sikkim manipal university. I realised its a fraud, no assignments n all, and i didnt have time to do the course either. Can i ask for fees refund? It has already been 3 yrs that i enrolled.

Advocate Syed Shakeel Hussain answered
You are admitting negligance on your part. Have you made any representation to university? if yes then you may ask for fees. But if you haven't and dropped the collage without endorsing your grivances to the university then I see no hope for you. But, if you did something i this regard then you may write with full description again.

Q: How to take action against blackmailing boyfriend

Complainer ke bayan mai first time forcefully phir gandi photo ke through,bad mai marriage ka beleive dekhar sex kiya, jab marriage ke liye girl boli to demand"ye bayan hai, phir complainer ki choti sis ne whatup msg kiya ki shadi mat karo di se intercast ki bajay se problem,but complainer se relation bana raha may tak ab kahin or shadi tai kar li tab complainer ne fir ki, fir se case concirn ka hai fir mai " dosti the boy se bad mai pyar mai badal gayi isne khai bar sex kiya mere sath, first time isne mandir le jane ke bahane kiya or jab maine kha mujhse shadi karlo court marriage to bola tumne kuch bhi kiya to tumari gandi pic sabko dikha dunga ab kya karu" ye fir mai likha hai, ab kya ho sakta hai, plz help me,

Advocate Syed Shakeel Hussain answered
File a police complaint, describe whole incident. Relying on your statement police may register your complaint into FIR and section 376 354BCD may also be invoked. It is a crime against modesty og women

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Syed Shakeel Hussain

Can Advocate Syed Shakeel Hussain represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Syed Shakeel Hussain can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Syed Shakeel Hussain?

When you meet with Advocate Syed Shakeel Hussain for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Syed Shakeel Hussain?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Syed Shakeel Hussain, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Syed Shakeel Hussain?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Syed Shakeel Hussain, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Syed Shakeel Hussain?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Syed Shakeel Hussain regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Syed Shakeel Hussain?

The cost of hiring Advocate Syed Shakeel Hussain can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.