One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Hyderabad - Advocate Syed Razzaq Ahmed

Advocate Syed Razzaq Ahmed

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoChaderghat, Hyderabad
LawRato9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Landlord/Tenant, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Telugu, Urdu
Advocate Syed Razzaq Ahmed has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Syed Razzaq provides services in various field of Civil laws, Family law,Criminal law, Property related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Syed Razzaq enrolled with the Bar Council of Andhra Pradesh in 2014. He is a member of the City Civil Court, Hyderabad.

Enrollment Number : AP/1280/2014

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Hyderabad

Popular Reviews

Yunusa Musa - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Consultation was good . He helped me a lot in my legal issue .
2 weeks ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Syed Razzaq Ahmed

Q: How can I get my property from my father?

My age is 35. If I ask my father to give me a share of land, he says that he will not give it. It was the property of my grandparents. (He wrote that he had bought land from them) He sold some of the fixed assets without my knowledge. How to take my share?

Advocate Syed Razzaq Ahmed answered
dear sir you are the class one legal hair of your grandfather and as mentioned the property has been purchased by your grandfather you can file a suit for partition in the local jurisdiction Court of law you will surely get your share.

Q: Property dispute of my grand father and his sons

My grand father had a property,he had 4 sons, in that 3 were dead and remaining one is sold my grand father property claiming he is the only legal heir (son)of my grand father. I need legal help kindly help

Advocate Syed Razzaq Ahmed answered
dear sir as per your question you are the class one legal heir of your grandfather you are eligible for share in the property. you can file a suit for partition in the local jurisdiction court and you can claim the share in the grandfather's property

Q: RTI Application to be filed for wife complaint copy

Dear Sir/Madam, (1) My wife staying with her parents from last 2 years with my Son (4years Son). Since last 2years she is complaining on me & my Parents at 3 different Police station under 498a&DV Act's. Hence, i need her complaint copy & family counselor remarks, as i have attend for family counselings at all places. (2) Recently, my wife went-out alone from her mothers house by pre-texting that, going to temple, but she did't came back. in meanwhile her parents has filed an complaint at PS under Women Missing & FIR filed No.607/2017, completely she was stay 20days at outside. but she is not giving exact information on it. My request is, can i send an request letter to Public Information Officer/Deputy Commissioner of Police under RTI Act for a copy of my wife Complaint Letter, Family Counselor report & the Investigation report or case closed report against of FIR no.607. Kindly suggest me to ahead, if i can get those documents photo copies under RTI Act.

Advocate Syed Razzaq Ahmed answered
Dear sir you can file RTI and get all the detailed information and copies regarding the case address SHO in RTI and post the same by paying requisite stamp fee. SHO will be binding and he should have to issue an reply to the same.

Q: Hindu wife separated from husband and seeking divorce, please advise

i want to apply for divorce,as im living away from my husband from june 2016..i have a daughter aged 3,she lives with my in laws from her birth im not asking custody also of her... please suggest me the way for divorce,as he is not showing any int for divorce, soon as possible i need divorce from him...pls suggest me the hindu...

Advocate Syed Razzaq Ahmed answered
Dear mam you have to file a divorce case against your husband in the family court you are having right to file for mainataince and permanent alimony also I can help you in getting divorce from your husband. All the bestRegardsSyed razzaq ahmed Adv

Q: Cheated by a person who sold us the land

Hi,this is pranay My father has bought land of about 170 square yards from a person 9 years ago,we paid the amount in 3 installments,he said that he will handover the original documents after the final installment(3rd),after the third installment was paid,he played a drama saying that the documents were missing,he continued this thing for few months and escaped to a new city and not accepting our calls, Later we found the former owner of the land who is a govt employee and the land was given to him by the state govt.he sold that to the person from whom we purchased,we found that this govt employee is having the original documents,second thing he again sold the land recently to another person and made gpa.we dont have any documents but a paper with the signs of both the govt employee and his wife.he sold the land to 2 persons,1.the person from who we purchased again 2.another person after a few years The person from who we bought is escaped,how to claim the land legally?

Advocate Syed Razzaq Ahmed answered
Dear sir as per your query you can approach court of law and file a specific perfrmce case for registration of the property in your name and simontaniously you have to file a case for cancelation of sale deed. All the best. Hope you got the answer if in case of any further information or help you can contact me

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Syed Razzaq Ahmed

Can Advocate Syed Razzaq Ahmed represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Syed Razzaq Ahmed can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Syed Razzaq Ahmed?

When you meet with Advocate Syed Razzaq Ahmed for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Syed Razzaq Ahmed?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Syed Razzaq Ahmed, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Syed Razzaq Ahmed?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Syed Razzaq Ahmed, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Syed Razzaq Ahmed?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Syed Razzaq Ahmed regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Syed Razzaq Ahmed?

The cost of hiring Advocate Syed Razzaq Ahmed can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.