One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Swarn Kumar

Advocate Swarn Kumar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoSupreme Court, Delhi
LawRato24 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Corporate, Criminal, High Court, Media and Entertainment, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Swarn Kumar completed his law in the year 2000 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Property, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Civil, Corporate and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Swarn enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2000. He is a member of the Supreme Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/127/2000
  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Delhi
  • Competition Commission of India
  • Delhi High Court
  • National Green Tribunal (NGT)
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Swarn Kumar. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Swarn Kumar

Q: Is mutation mandatory for power of attorney non agriculture Delhi plot

Can we sell the commercial/non agriculture plot(purchased in 2004) in Delhi as the first owner is dead and there is no registery done, all we have is power of attorney,will and sell agreement.Can first owner successor reclaim it back?is mutation mandatory in our case before selling it to 3rd party?

Advocate Swarn Kumar answered
Mutation is one facet of ownership. However if prospective buyer is willing to purchase without mutation, you are at liberty. Of course the legal heirs of first owner can claim the property but since you are in possession with documents, law favours you.

Q: Complaint against illegal constructed property.

Is It A Law That No One Can File A Case Against Illegal Construction Property. I Have A Issue Regarding This. Nitin Aggarwal 9810667698

Advocate Swarn Kumar answered
Illegal construction is a social menace and any one can file a case against it . The forum has to be chosen wisely. In case the illegal construction in harming you personally , you can obtain a stay against it and also get the structure demolished.

Q: Husband does not take any responsibility & physical & mental abuse

I m a married woman. It has been 11 years since marriage but my husband never took his duties seriously. He didn't make any effort to start our family. He did make sure that I don't conceive a baby..Also some years ago, he also physically & mentally abused me. What can I do against him. I want to punish him without giving him divorce. We belong to Punjabi Hindu family.

Advocate Swarn Kumar answered
Their are many laws which compels a Husband to perform his duties towards wife. Punishment as such is provided for if there is element of physical / mental torture.In your case there is element of physical torture and hence criminal case can be filed against him.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Swarn Kumar

Can Advocate Swarn Kumar represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Swarn Kumar can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Swarn Kumar?

When you meet with Advocate Swarn Kumar for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Swarn Kumar?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Swarn Kumar, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Swarn Kumar?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Swarn Kumar, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Swarn Kumar?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Swarn Kumar regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Swarn Kumar?

The cost of hiring Advocate Swarn Kumar can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.