One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Chennai - Advocate Suresh Kumar

Advocate Suresh Kumar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
Parrys, Chennai
10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Consumer Court, Corporate, Family, Property, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Tamil
Advocate Suresh Kumar completed his law in the year 2009 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Trademark & Copyright, Family, Property, Consumer Court, Corporate and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Suresh enrolled with the Bar Council of Tamil Nadu & Puducherry in 2009. He is a member of the Madras High Court Advocates Association.

Enrollment Number : MS/430/2009
  • Consumer Court Chennai,
  • Debt Recovery Tribunal (DRT), Chennai,
  • District Court, Chennai,
  • Intellectual Property Appellate Board (IPAB), Chennai,
  • Madras High Court,
  • National Company Law Tribunal, Chennai,
  • Tamil Nadu State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Chennai

Questions Answered by Advocate Suresh Kumar Transfer of property avoiding sale deed Clarification on trademark registered under class 5