One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Ranchi - Advocate Sunil Kumar Mahto

Advocate Sunil Kumar Mahto

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
Jharkhand High Court, Ranchi
8 years Experience
Practice Areas
Criminal, Divorce, Family, R.T.I, Recovery, Child Custody
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Sunil Kumar Mahto has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Sunil provides services in various fields of Recovery Matters, Criminal Matters, Family related Matters, Matters related to RTI and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Sunil enrolled with the Jharkhand State Bar Council in 2010. He is a member of Jharkhand High Court Advocates Association.

Enrollment Number : JK/344/2010
  • Jharkhand High Court

Get advice from Advocate Sunil Kumar Mahto

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Additional Comments (Optional)

Top Reviews

Rajpal - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The meeting was very helpful and went well.
Jun 29, 2017
Questions Answered by Advocate Sunil Kumar Mahto Procedure for inter caste court marriage according to HMA. Remedy in case Wife of extra marital affair filed case against woman