One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Suneet Bhardwaj

Advocate Suneet Bhardwaj

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.5 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoPatiala House Court, Delhi
LawRato23 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Banking / Finance, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Suneet Bhardwaj has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 23 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Suneet Bhardwaj's office is in Patiala House Court, Delhi.

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Suneet Bhardwaj. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Suneet Bhardwaj Writ for quashing FIR was disposed can I file the writ again Uncle left property in my mothers name how to make title transfer