One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Sunder Kumar Verma

Advocate Sunder Kumar Verma

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoKarkardooma Court, Delhi
LawRato10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Child Custody, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Motor Accident
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Sunder Kumar Verma has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Sunder provides services in various field of civil laws, criminal laws, family law, motor accident matters, consumer related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Sunder enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2014. He is a member of the Delhi Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/2538/2014
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Sunder Kumar Verma. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Sunder Kumar Verma

Q: Harassment by a woman police officer

I am looking fir help here plz help me i am a 28 year old woman there was some incident happened at my store on 11 aug 2017 where police got involved a day later they called me up to police station i went there but ask me to finish the case outside and meet personally to the other party i waited for their calls no one turned up at that time i was told fir was not registered officially the lady with i had a fight was a police officer herself threatening me that i wont let you live peacefully now.. now its been more than a month they came to me on 16 sep 2017 told me that fir has been registered that time i was out of town so i came now u have to come to police station on Monday for investigation i said okay i will come next day again the same office came up asking me for evidences which i have saved was threatening me that i can come along warrant and arrest u people ..i have no clue what to b done now plz help ?

Advocate Sunder Kumar Verma answered
Actually the story as told by you police has registered a case in your complaint they can't call you in police station if you want you can call investing officer at your home no need to worry you can contact me for further help:Adv sunder Kumar verma

Q: How to settle if there is an objection in will within family

My grandfather had created a will before he died mentioning which part of the house is whom. He divided it among his son leaving his daughter. Now his elder son is disputing and not letting his younger son sell or divide his part. A Younger brother of the two their sister and their mother are getting mental torcher. Is there any way to get the case fast track or this sorted.

Advocate Sunder Kumar Verma answered
Yes there's a solution,we can file a case for partition on behalf of will which is given by your if you are really interested,file case case on your urgency basis and contact immediately before summer vacation starts.

Q: Where should i file a case for child custody

I am married for 10 years and i have 2daughters (9yr + 3.5yr). My last residing place with my Kids and husband was Bangalore. I got married at east Delhi Shahdara. i left my husbands house at Bangalore in Nov 2016 and came to my parents place. currently i took transfer of my job at Gurgaon. now i want to file a case of child custody. Please guide me can i file case from Delhi for child custody.

Advocate Sunder Kumar Verma answered
Yes you can also file a case for your child custody from your residing place which you think better for you.if you are really interested so before filling it you will have to discuss or other cases pending or not.

Q: Wife blackmailing by putting wrong allegations of daughter's rape

My wife has an affair and when i found it as a proof.. she started blackmailing me by saying that u rape my daughter and i will file a rape case against you. Which is absolutely wrong. Please suggest what to do and how will i save my relatives 

Advocate Sunder Kumar Verma answered
You can file a police complaint and contact police directly if you haven't done anything,so no need to fear.exactly what kind of relationship you want with her that you have to decide and can take legal action accordingly. Keep evidence safe

Q: Filed case but do not wish to continue, what will be the repercussions

i have filed a FIR aginst a boy cz he is calling me on my phone before 1 year but now i have changed my city and court send notice to me but i dont want to continue that case what should I do notice is 354(D) IPC and 67 IT act i just want to know that if i will not respond to that notice what will happen

Advocate Sunder Kumar Verma answered
You are the victim in this case and your evidence is important in this case case if you don't go after getting summons then court will send you warrants. If you really want to end the case then you can quash the case in high court

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Sunder Kumar Verma

Can Advocate Sunder Kumar Verma represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Sunder Kumar Verma can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Sunder Kumar Verma?

When you meet with Advocate Sunder Kumar Verma for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Sunder Kumar Verma?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Sunder Kumar Verma, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Sunder Kumar Verma?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Sunder Kumar Verma, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Sunder Kumar Verma?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Sunder Kumar Verma regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Sunder Kumar Verma?

The cost of hiring Advocate Sunder Kumar Verma can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.