One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Chennai - Advocate Sundaravadivelu

Advocate Sundaravadivelu

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
Choolaimedu, Chennai
13 years Experience
Practice Areas
GST, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate, Tax, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Tamil
Advocate Sundaravadivelu has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 13 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Sundaravadivelu's office is in Choolaimedu, Chennai.
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Chennai,
  • District Court, Chennai,
  • Family Court, Chennai,
  • Income Tax Appellate Tribunal, Chennai,
  • Madras High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Chennai

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet. Consult Advocate Sundaravadivelu through LawRato to leave a review once you have consulted or engaged the lawyer for your legal matter.