One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Chennai - Advocate Sundararajan P

Advocate Sundararajan P

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoNear Madras High Court, Chennai
LawRato20 years Experience
Practice Areas
Civil, Consumer Court, Criminal, Documentation, Family, High Court, Motor Accident, Property, Supreme Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Tamil
Advocate Sundararajan completed his post graduate law degree in the year 2004 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Civil, Criminal, Cheque Bounce, Motor Accident Claims, Family, Corporate, Consumer and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Chennai
  • District Court, Chennai
  • Family Court, Chennai
  • Madras High Court
  • Motor Accidents Claims Tribunal
  • National Company Law Tribunal, Chennai
  • National Green Tribunal, Chennai
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Chennai

Popular Reviews

Syed Shabbeer Hussai - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Advocate Sundararajan P understood my issue quite well and guided me through the entire process. Adv.Sundararajan P aided me in resolving my legal matter successfully. The lawyer aided me in making the best decision possible.
Over 3 months ago
Anushiya - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I was offered the right advice which helped me in my legal issue.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Sundararajan P

Q: Property issue - Brother avoiding talks of Partition

HelloMy mother has written a registered will for her property to be shared equally by me and my brother, my brother isnt entertaining any talks of splitting the property and prolonging it as much as can by diverting topics. I have 3 queries on this nn1. How do I enforce him to share my part n2. Worst case assuming this conversation of property split drags on and I were to pass away. Will my mothers will become null ? n3 . Since the conversation of partiioning is dragging on can I write a will for the property I am to inherit / myshare based on my mothers will

Advocate Sundararajan P answered
You can approach the court for executing the will which will effect the partition of property. He can't dodge or use delay tactics in the court. Writing a will for the undivided share of property will create more complications among the legal heirs. So it is advisable to approach the appropriate court for legal remedy with the help of an efficient advocate. All the best.

Q: Documents to be scrutinized with a lawyer before the purchase of prope

Dear Sir/Madamnn After paying the advance booking amount to purchase a property, we would like to know Sir, the necessary documents required that are to be analysed and scrutinized with a legal practitioner before we are prepared to pay the remaining booking amount and full amount in purchasing an apartmentnPlease clarify our doubt regarding this.

Advocate Sundararajan P answered
It is better to get a legal opinion before paying the advance. In your case you have paid the advance. You should go for a legal opinion at least now before paying the remaining amount. Go for legal opinion immediately. All the best

Q: orders given by the court yesterday i appeared once 9nly

case disposednuncontested allowedncan i file a suit against this

Advocate Sundararajan P answered
If it is an ex parte order (uncontested) passed against you, you can file a petition to set aside (cancel) the above order and reopen the case. Normal time limit is three months. Contact an efficient lawyer immediately. All the best

Q: Dairy Number Allotted in a SLP(C) in Supreme Court of India

A person lost all the civil cases filed in 1.Sub Ordinate Court 2. Appeal in District Principal Court 3. Second Appeal in Hon'ble high Court and 4. Review Petition in Hon'ble high Court . Now he has filed a SLP(C) before the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India for which only Dairy Number is allotted. The Defects are not removed over 90 days. I want your clarification Merely giving a diary number means a case is pending? If it is not provide me the relevant rules. I further wish to ask you how to speedup the issue.He is making delaying tactics.

Advocate Sundararajan P answered
As there is no court order restraining you to do whatever you wanted to do, you may proceed. If no notice is received by you from a competent court your property also free from any encumbrance. So you need not bother about the delaying tactics.

Q: contested case - help required

hindu not working women with a kid. my hus failed to take care of me n baby from day 1. he left me in parents home for delivery n didnt take us back. he didnt give any money also. no contacts even during covid. i raised my kid alone by getting money from parents. he waited for 2 years n sent legal notice on dessertion crutely. i dont want to give divorce as my life not even started. i m having kid in hand.he wants to divorce me soon is it possible if i say NO in court. can they force me to divorce. how to Dismiss the case or make him realise. how long can we drag the case.?no other women shld suffer this way.

Advocate Sundararajan P answered
You can file case for restitution of conjugal rights. Apart from that you can file a complaint under domestic violence act. And you can seek maintenance for you and your kid also. You can get an order for attachment of his salary, property etc. All the best.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Sundararajan P

Can Advocate Sundararajan P represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Sundararajan P can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Sundararajan P?

When you meet with Advocate Sundararajan P for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Sundararajan P?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Sundararajan P, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Sundararajan P?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Sundararajan P, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Sundararajan P?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Sundararajan P regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Sundararajan P?

The cost of hiring Advocate Sundararajan P can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.