One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Sumit Kumar Singh

Advocate Sumit Kumar Singh

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.5 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoDwarka Court, Delhi
LawRato10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, High Court, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Sumit Kumar Singh has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Sumit provides services in various fields of Wills/Trusts Matters, Consumer related Matters, Civil Matters, Divorce Matters, Property Matters, Criminal Matters, Arbitration Matters, Cheque Bounce Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Sumit enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2014. He is a member of Delhi Bar Association & Delhi High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/269/2014
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Ghaziabad
  • District Court, Gurgaon
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Sumit Kumar Singh. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Sumit Kumar Singh

Q: Can son claim deceased father & uncle's share of ancestral property

Recently my whole family died in an accident i am minor but i will turn 18 this year. My grandfather had 2 sons and one daughter. My grand father divided the property between my dad and my uncle but now both of them are dead. Can i inherit property i)that my grandfather left for my father (i am a minor and i have a sister who is also a minor) ii) can i inherit property that was supposed to be inherited by my uncle(his son,daughter wife are also dead). iii) what claim does my aunt who is alive.

Advocate Sumit Kumar Singh answered
Yes u and ur sister both will inherit the property of your father. If ur aunt is alive than she will get 50 percent of the share of your uncle and the rest 50 percent will be divided between you and your sister.

Q: nothing given to grandson after father''s death, what to do

hi my grandfather and grandmother didn't gave me anything after my father's death my father and my grand father earn together actually they both were builders my grandfather and father got separated after few months when my father got married and my grandfather didn't gave anything to my father at that time although my father have earned them a lot of money . my grand father and my grand mother are living with their daughter and her son actually her daughter got divorced . me and my father and my sister and my mother are living on rent for more than 10 years. my grand father haven't supported my father till that. they are living with their daughter and son but not supporting us . after my father's death we don't even have a house and no one earns in our house . do I have any rights in my grandfather property? or we can say my father's property because my father earned those money by working a lot with my grand father but that property is registered on my grand father.

Advocate Sumit Kumar Singh answered
Well it depends on many things, such as what type of property u r talking about, us it ancestral or self earned . If it's self earned jointly, than there must be some documents which shows that ur father and grandfather were jointly in business.If any of the property is ancestral than also u have the right. Collect all the relevant documents u have, meet a lawyer and than file a partition suit.

Q: What will be the share of property headed by the husband and in laws

I am a hindu and would like to know that am i eligible for share in the properties whereby the same are under a company of which my husband and mother in law are directors ?

Advocate Sumit Kumar Singh answered
It will depend upon the chain and history of the property means what was the source of the fund used to buy that property. In any case You will be eligible for the share of the property of your husband's shares.

Q: Property purchase from a Fake owner how to proceed legally now

We purchased a property but after the registry when we got to know that the person who sold the property is fake. There is no such person on that address that he gave us and there is not any person with that name. We only have his passport sized photo on the registry papers what should we do?

Advocate Sumit Kumar Singh answered
you must be having his mobile no atleast and if not than name and address of those person through whom u came to know the seller.First file a police complaint to your nearest police station and get FIR registered u/s 420 against all those person. If They dont register FIR than file case u/s 156.3

Q: Destroyed the registered will, wanted to know its validity

hamare dadaji ne ek property pehle hamare tau ke naam ki thi per ab unhone unku wo will faad di hai or hamare naam pe will registered karai hai to is will ki value hai ya nahin.

Advocate Sumit Kumar Singh answered
A last will and testament is only worth the paper that it is written on unless, of course, it is valid. Although each state has its own list of formalities that must be observed in order to ensure that the document is legally binding, So the last will is the only will which is valid and if its registered than its plus point.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Sumit Kumar Singh

Can Advocate Sumit Kumar Singh represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Sumit Kumar Singh can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Sumit Kumar Singh?

When you meet with Advocate Sumit Kumar Singh for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Sumit Kumar Singh?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Sumit Kumar Singh, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Sumit Kumar Singh?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Sumit Kumar Singh, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Sumit Kumar Singh?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Sumit Kumar Singh regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Sumit Kumar Singh?

The cost of hiring Advocate Sumit Kumar Singh can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.