One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Sudhir Kumar Roy

Advocate Sudhir Kumar Roy

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoHari Nagar, Delhi
LawRato22 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Child Custody, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Supreme Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Sudhir Kumar Roy has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Sudhir provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Criminal Matters, Supreme Court Matters, Family Matters, Divorce Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Sudhir enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2002. He is the member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/543-B/2002
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Sudhir Kumar Roy. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Sudhir Kumar Roy

Q: Advice regarding Domestic Violence, Alimony and Divorce

1. My sister is from delhi and married in Chhattisgarh in 2004. She suffered domestic violence for 12 years.. Having 1 daughter and 1 son. she tried everyhing to control her husband but when her husband's cruelty has reached to extreme she decided to leave to save her life. 2. She filed a complaint in local police statio n there in 155 for domestic violence and came in delhi with kids in july 2016. 3. In august 2016 she filed a case for domestic violence through government lawyer in delhi.. And lawyer did not do much in case till now 4. Her husband filed a case under section 9. In december 2016. She couldn't go there but wrote a letter to concerned for not being there. That letter is in courts record. But that court has made a one sided decree against my sister. 5. Her husband now filed a case for divorce upon that decree In his state. He is not willing to give anything for alimony. He wants divorce to get rid of his responsibility but sister doesn't want to divorce.

Advocate Sudhir Kumar Roy answered
Move an application in secton 9and set aside the ex party order, file reply and fight the case of divorce petition . You will get the chance opportunity to heard. This is your right no court can denied it. All face the court and answers the queries by the court

Q: grandfather bought property from uncle, uncle claiming property back

We have a commercial property, which my grandfather bought from his uncle by making will in the name of his two sons except my father. My grandfather died 10 year ago and my uncles didn't share any property paper with us. My uncles are asking that my father has no right in the property. Though we have electricity bill in the name of my father, taken in 2014. Moreover when my grandfather was alive, he rented Terrance to MTNL and we get jointly rented income from it in the name of my father and two uncles. Suggest us can we take any legal action.

Advocate Sudhir Kumar Roy answered
first there is number of un answered question which you have to answered. there is scope that this property is not the part of will and share the information. as far the concern of this property your legal right are still alive and can be protected .

Q: Share of daughter's in father's self acquired property

This is a case of Hindu family, My father died this year in the month of feb. He is survived by his wife ,2 sons,and 3 daughters. He had both self Acquired property as well as property inherited from his father. Property inherited was self acquired property of his father i.e my grand father. My father was sole son therefore property of my grand father was inherited by him.My grand father died long before my father's death. Do i have the right over both the property ? what is the fraction of share that i will be getting upon divison?

Advocate Sudhir Kumar Roy answered
you have absolute right in both the property that is inherited property as well the self acquired property of father in equal share unless any one is denounce from the property. get a letter of administration from the appropriate court that is District court, move a petition in the court of District Judge.

Q: Wife want divorce and child custdy how to stop her doing so

I dont want the Divorce. But My wife wants a Divorce from me and also want Child custody as well. I have two kids [Daughter: 4.5 yrs and Son 1.5 yrs]. Now she live in her parent house She even dont allow me to meet my child regularly, she dont want that i will pay the payment of my child schooling. In nut shell she want that i can meet my childs in an month. Can you pls advice where i stand and how can smooth the things?

Advocate Sudhir Kumar Roy answered
without grounds no one allow to get divorce. you have full rights to meet your child at any time and as many number you can. you can claim the custody of your children if you are capable and able to maintain.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Sudhir Kumar Roy

Can Advocate Sudhir Kumar Roy represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Sudhir Kumar Roy can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Sudhir Kumar Roy?

When you meet with Advocate Sudhir Kumar Roy for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Sudhir Kumar Roy?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Sudhir Kumar Roy, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Sudhir Kumar Roy?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Sudhir Kumar Roy, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Sudhir Kumar Roy?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Sudhir Kumar Roy regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Sudhir Kumar Roy?

The cost of hiring Advocate Sudhir Kumar Roy can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.