One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Navi Mumbai - Advocate Sudha Swamy

Advocate Sudha Swamy

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
Nerul, Navi Mumbai
5 years Experience
Practice Areas
Civil, Consumer Court, GST, NCLT, Property, RERA, Startup, Succession Certificate, Tax
Language(s) Spoken: English, Gujarati, Hindi, Marathi, Tamil
Advocate Sudha Swamy has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 5 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Sudha Swamy's office is in Nerul, Navi Mumbai.
  • Bombay High Court,
  • District and Sessions Court, Mumbai

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Navi Mumbai

Questions Answered by Advocate Sudha Swamy Want to start coaching class taken franchise is necessary to register Procedure for adding wife's name in sale deed