One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Chennai - Advocate Sudha Chandrasekaran

Advocate Sudha Chandrasekaran

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.5 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoThillai Ganga Nagar, Chennai
LawRato11 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Criminal, High Court, NCLT, Property, Recovery, RERA, Succession Certificate, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Tamil
Advocate Sudha Chandrasekaran has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Sudha provides services in the field of civil law, criminal law, recovery matters, land matters & wills/trusts.

Advocate Sudha enrolled with the Bar Council Of Tamil Nadu in 2012. She is a member of the Alandur Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : MH/1313A/2012

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Chennai

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Sudha Chandrasekaran. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Sudha Chandrasekaran

Q: Selling property without children's influence

My mother owns a house. She by herself decided and joint ventured the house for 50%(2flats for mom) 50%(2flats for builder). Without discussing it with four sons(all major). My mother took a loan against single flat from the builder and she couldn't repay the loan amout and decided to sell one flat to the JV builder itself. Again she is trying to do the same with the remaining single flat. I want to stop her doing this unlogical things. How to stop this type of action legally. Kindly give me solution.

Advocate Sudha Chandrasekaran answered
If that house is a self acquired property by your mother, you do not have any rights to stop her selling the remaining flat to JV builder. Even if also it is an ancestral property, if only there is UDS you can ask for your share or can advice her to stop.

Q: Can elder sister ask for house Willed in younger sister's name

My father expired recently. we are two brother's and two sister's, My younger is expired four years ago. and she has one daughter, she is married and settled in US. whether my deceased sister's spouse or her daughter has any legal right to claim. my elder sister wants the house which is willed in my younger sister name. Property details. Independent house with ground and First floor. behind this house Six flats. out of which three is in our GF , FF, SF.

Advocate Sudha Chandrasekaran answered
No. Elder sister cannot claim any right in that house. After the younger sister's death, the ownership/legal rights gets transferred to both, her spouse and as well her daughter. The elder sister can claim the property by way of:1. GPA (General Power of Atorney)2. Settlement Deed.Need some more clarification about the the schedule of property. 1. Whether the whole part of the house are in the name of your younger sister?2. In whose name the 3 flats, which you have mentioned as GF, FF, SF are in?

Q: Father passed away and now i want to transfer property in my name

I am the son from the second wife of my father. Now father passed away and i want to transfer the property in my name. What is the procedure for the same?

Advocate Sudha Chandrasekaran answered
S. Certainly you can transfer the property in your name. But what about your father's 1st wife and their issues. If he/she is a survivor, the property should be equally shared. Moreover, you have to obtain a "Legal Heir Certificate" to prove that you have legal rights to claim your father's property.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Sudha Chandrasekaran

Can Advocate Sudha Chandrasekaran represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Sudha Chandrasekaran can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Sudha Chandrasekaran?

When you meet with Advocate Sudha Chandrasekaran for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Sudha Chandrasekaran?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Sudha Chandrasekaran, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Sudha Chandrasekaran?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Sudha Chandrasekaran, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Sudha Chandrasekaran?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Sudha Chandrasekaran regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Sudha Chandrasekaran?

The cost of hiring Advocate Sudha Chandrasekaran can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.